Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    peterjswift jumps out to an early lead. After your resounding victory in our degenerate gamblers pool, I'm starting to think I should never sit down at a poker table with you
    I had OSU in the championship game though, so no pie for me.

I'm letting my code do the work, my NCAAGameSim.com bracket sits in 2nd place and in the 99th percentile on the ESPN bracket game. With Houston as the pick, not feeling great though. Couldn't have predicted the Jarreau injury, but hopefully a week of healing gets them ready to play Syracuse.

Second-to-last with a limited ceiling. I mean, granted, I put about four seconds' thought into this. But, bracket? What bracket? All I see is a black hole. I'm actually kind of impressed that things are this bad. Usually I'm somewhere boringly in the middle. 9.3% correct is sort of impressive, in a way. How many can I lose today?

I might be in first place, but I am toast overall with Iowa out.

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    Second-to-last with a limited ceiling. I mean, granted, I put about four seconds' thought into this. But, bracket? What bracket? All I see is a black hole. I'm actually kind of impressed that things are this bad. Usually I'm somewhere boringly in the middle. 9.3% correct is sort of impressive, in a way. How many can I lose today?
    i am 100% in love with this tournament. the big 10 destruction has been pretty hilarious. and the fact that michigan almost collapsed as well.
    April 1

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    i am 100% in love with this tournament. the big 10 destruction has been pretty hilarious. and the fact that michigan almost collapsed as well.
    With you all the way. Nobody can say they really know what the heck is going to happen next. It sure makes the games fun to watch.

Edited to add: The answer to my question, BTW, was "a lot". I'm down to 8.6% correct, and the only possible points I have left in the bracket rely on Gonzaga. I really wanted them to go undefeated when the tourney started, but I'm sort of tempted to root against them, just so I get a clean sweep in the Elite Eight.
    Last edited by Phredd3; 03-23-2021 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by peterjswift View Post
    I might be in first place, but I am toast overall with Iowa out.
    I'm in first place now and felt really good with Gonzaga. But Baylor sure looked good yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    I'm in first place now and felt really good with Gonzaga. But Baylor sure looked good yesterday.
    I think you'll have it. Well, unless "corner3" rounds and makes a home stretch run!

-jk

Yep, it’s between DukeInTampa and Corner3 depending on the outcome of tomorrow’s game. Somebody will be going home with a pie! Best of luck to you both.

Congrats to corner3 on their resounding win in this most unusual year! I don't know how to find you here so send me a PM and I'll provide instructions on how to get your pie. And thanks to all who participated, this was a lot of fun and gave me a reason to watch the tourney.