View Poll Results: Who was Duke's Man of the Match vs Lulville 3/10/21 ACCT 2nd Round

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mark Williams

83 100.00%
  • Matthew Hurt

0 0%
  • Jordan Goldwire

0 0%
  • Wendell Moore

0 0%
  • DJ Steward

0 0%
  • Jeremy Roach

0 0%
  • Joey Baker

0 0%
  • Jaemyn Brakefield

0 0%
  • Henry Coleman III

0 0%

MOTM Duke vs. Louisville ACCT 2nd Round game 3/10/21

Who was the MOTM?

Mark Williams or Mark Williams?

ed.- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My proofreading skills ain't so good, please pardon the accidental inclusion of Clemson as the opponent. DBR auto-populated the field and i just didn't catch it. Oops.
    Mods.- please edit if you can.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    It was Mark Williams, but he beat Louisville, not Clemson.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Williams, Mark

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    Who was the MOTM?
    please pardon the accidental inclusion of Clemson as the opponent. DBR auto-populated the field and i just didn't catch it. Oops.
    That gives whoever it inevitably is that votes for someone other than Mark Williams an out. "I was voting for the wrong game."
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    My proofreading skills ain't so good, please pardon the accidental inclusion of Clemson as the opponent. DBR auto-populated the field and i just didn't catch it. Oops.
    Mods.- please edit if you can.
    And fix "Brakefied" while you're there. (Unless the OP means that Jaemyn is so good at what he does that he stops traffic.)

19-0 with my vote. I wonder who's going to vote for her son or boyfriend to ruin the perfecto???
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Mark's sister

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    19-0 with my vote. I wonder who's going to vote for her son or boyfriend to ruin the perfecto???
    I was forced to vote for Mark Williams because his sister, Elizabeth, was not on the ballot. Sister E was the best defender in the Williams household [notwithstanding Mark's sheepish claims that he was the best defender].

So, thank you, Elizabeth, and I imagine that you are excited for your young bro!
    “I love it. Coach, when we came here, we had a three-hour meeting about the core values. If you really represent the core values, it means diving on the floor, sacrificing your body for your teammates, no matter how much you’re up by or how much you’re down by, always playing hard.” -- Zion

Kudos to the mod that switched the poll from Clemson to "Lulville". The typos in this thread are better than the thread itself.

I couldn't even watch the game, and I know the correct answer.

40-0 with my vote...can we have a lifetime ban for anyone that screws this up?

MARCH Williams

at 50-0 Mark Williams dominates the field for MOTM. I vote that the poll be shut down to preserve the unique event that just happened!!!

Close the poll for gosh sakes!!!

It's almost time for a new nickname... Let's not rush it though...
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    It's almost time for a new nickname... Let's not rush it though...
    I'm going with "The Problem."

Not for us, of course, but our opponents.

See the "don't jinx it" thread for my comments. Voting discipline is what we need right now.

67-0 now. The parents and girl friends voted over on the main DBR poll but not here (yet).
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Great game for Big Mark and deserves to be unanimous. It does not deserve it more than some of Zion's and Marvin's monster games. C'est la vie.

I vote to close this thread and amazingly having a consensus on DBR regarding MOTM. (I hope I don't jinx this.)

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD83 View Post
    I vote to close this thread and amazingly having a consensus on DBR regarding MOTM. (I hope I don't jinx this.)
    Seconded. Would be nice for at least SOMETHING to end properly.