Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    As much as I dislike Roy, it was an adenine question and his response was fine.

That doesn’t stop me from enjoying it though.
    LOL, yea, Ole'Roy is always good for some entertainment, especially after a loss. BUT, it was a somewhat stupid question and I can understand Roy's snarky and irritated answer. I think he did fine.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    As much as I dislike Roy, it was an adenine question and his response was fine.

That doesn’t stop me from enjoying it though.
    Goofiness is in Roy's DNA. Guanine, I predicted the video would be vintage Roy, but it was still a cytosine. Know what thymine?

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Goofiness is in Roy's DNA. Guanine, I predicted the video would be vintage Roy, but it was still a cytosine. Know what thymine?
    My spellchecker is smarter than I am.

Quote Originally Posted by miramar View Post
    IIRC, he got that from his fellow Mayberry resident Gomer Pyle, or if not then it was from Gomer's cousin Goober.
    Or, as Goober once said, "Beauty may be only skin deep, but ugly goes right down to the bone."
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

I’m just happy when carolina loses. And that
    Wojo’s team beat then is icing on the cake! LGD GTHcGTH!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

I love it when ol’ Huck starts out in his presser about being out coached but says it with one foot on the bus gas pedal. You just can’t make this stuff up. If I ever need some comic relief , Huck always comes through! 😁

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Wait now, hole fans are dumber than rocks but not THAT dumb to want to schedule non -con teams that they can't beat. Does that sum it up?

Honestly though rocks do get a bad rap.
    Stephen F. Austin....😏

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    If Marquette is a "good team" with better wins than Duke, how can you suggest it wouldn't gain anything for UNC to win? They are nearly as percarious for the tournament as we are. Our resume would definitely benefit from a similar win.

There's a lot of silly things to poke at - Roy really is the gift that keeps giving. But I completely understand why they would schedule this game.
    Well, because the committee won't see them as being as good as Duke, because their NET is 86 (100 before the win last night). I'm just pointing out they are a very capable team, having beaten Wisconsin and Creighton already. But the entirety of their resume (and thus their computer profile) are pretty mediocre. I know-hindsight and all-but it was a pretty dumb game to schedule IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Namtilal View Post
    I hate to defend Carolina fans, but I interpreted this to mean that Carolina fans aren't as dumb as the question Roy was asked.
    Saying someone isn’t “as dumb as” someone or something else is still calling that first someone dumb.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    Saying someone isn’t “as dumb as” someone or something else is still calling that first someone dumb.
    It is? Okay, I need to go revisit some recent conversations and let some people know I'm actually very offended.