Website recommendations for trivia-game making?

Hi all!

Hoping someone here can help...

So I am looking to make a "website" with trivia questions, with the idea that the people at my work can go on zoom, go into breakout rooms as different teams, and then all access the same website at the same time to answer trivia questions in competition against each other.

(I hope that explanation makes sense.)

But I don't know ANYTHING about trivia, or websites, or anything

Does this sound like something that anyone knows about... like, a "Oh yeah, you just want to go to blahblah.com, that's exactly what you want" thing?

Thanks in advance... trying to put together something fun for the teachers at work for the one year anniversary of covid completely destroying our careers, and this would be part of it

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post
    Hi all!

Hoping someone here can help...

So I am looking to make a "website" with trivia questions, with the idea that the people at my work can go on zoom, go into breakout rooms as different teams, and then all access the same website at the same time to answer trivia questions in competition against each other.

(I hope that explanation makes sense.)

But I don't know ANYTHING about trivia, or websites, or anything

Does this sound like something that anyone knows about... like, a "Oh yeah, you just want to go to blahblah.com, that's exactly what you want" thing?

Thanks in advance... trying to put together something fun for the teachers at work for the one year anniversary of covid completely destroying our careers, and this would be part of it
    My fifth grader uses Kahoot all the time in school, religious school, with friends, etc. - tomorrow he will be doing a Kahoot for Purim. He has created games on his own. I have helped him a bit and it seems pretty straight forward with decent functionality. Not sure if this is exactly what you want but it seems like it and I will vouch for it. For what that's worth...

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    My fifth grader uses Kahoot all the time in school, religious school, with friends, etc. - tomorrow he will be doing a Kahoot for Purim. He has created games on his own. I have helped him a bit and it seems pretty straight forward with decent functionality. Not sure if this is exactly what you want but it seems like it and I will vouch for it. For what that's worth...
    Hag Sameach.

Kahoot is okay, but it isn’t really ideal because you all have to be watching the same screen for the answers, IIRC? The idea I am looking for is one where like five different zoom groups can play the same game at the same time without being in a zoom together

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post
    Kahoot is okay, but it isn’t really ideal because you all have to be watching the same screen for the answers, IIRC? The idea I am looking for is one where like five different zoom groups can play the same game at the same time without being in a zoom together
    No - you can be in different places. My son's best friend moved to Europe and they create Kahoots to play with each other. And the one he is doing tomorrow night is being run by the synagogue but all of the kids playing will be in their respective homes. Still not sure if that gets you where you want to be?

Or just hire brevity the Czar of Trivia.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Our extended family, scattered across the country, has had a few trivia contests using Sporcle Party. Lots of fun