Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    You all should know better than this.

UNC with the lead.
    I apologize too. I really only intended to comment on the fans’ presence and effect (or lack thereof) on the game. Apparently I was wrong about that, too.

What happened to Wake today? Down by 40 to Va Tech with 2 minutes left.

Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    Ugh. FSU completely melted down. 17-3 second half. Come on ‘Noles. Get it together.
    Looks like UNC has figured something out.

Ugh. FSU completely melted down. 17-3 second half. Come on ‘Noles. Get it together.
    FSU has clearly given up. 30-13 UNC in the second half.
    UNC up by 5 now, but will likely win by 15-20. Just ugh.

I think it more likely that this will get into a stupid foul-to-stop-the-clock mess that costs us nearly the whole first half of the Duke game.

Quote Originally Posted by DU82 View Post
    Is there a reason the FSU-Cheats game just went to halftime? Seems it’s going to run well past 6pm, our start time.
    Maybe Roy started using all of those timeouts he's saved up over the years?

Quote Originally Posted by throatybeard View Post
    I think it more likely that this will get into a stupid foul-to-stop-the-clock mess that costs us nearly the whole first half of the Duke game.
    We have bumped the corn hole championship on ESPNews.

I wanted to correct something I said earlier. I originally didn’t think the 3,200 fans at the Dean Dome today made a difference in the first half, when FSU raced out to a 16 point lead. But in the 2nd half, I think the fans did help the team and provided energy to encourage the cheats’ comeback.

I wonder if a few fans, even just family members, would have made a difference in our game tonight. Guess we’ll never know.

I’m worried those fans will make a difference 1 week from tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by SavDukeGrad View Post
    I wanted to correct something I said earlier. I originally didn’t think the 3,200 fans at the Dean Dome today made a difference in the first half, when FSU raced out to a 16 point lead. But in the 2nd half, I think the fans did help the team and provided energy to encourage the cheats’ comeback.

I wonder if a few fans, even just family members, would have made a difference in our game tonight. Guess we’ll never know.

Yep me too.

I also think some fans would have made at least a one point difference tonight.

I think the biggest difference in the cheats vs fla. st. game was that the seminoles came out at the beg . of the 2nd half like they had the game on ice. They should know by now you have to play two halves in this conference or you just might lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Music man55 View Post
    I think the biggest difference in the cheats vs fla. st. game was that the seminoles came out at the beg . of the 2nd half like they had the game on ice. They should know by now you have to play two halves in this conference or you just might lose.
    Agree. And when the cheats started their comeback, FSU completely gave up and played dead.
    The crowd did give some energy to the cheats’ players. I mean Kessler, who is not overly talented, had a career game against FSU, feeding off the crowd.