Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    We need to do a better job of handling their press. And stop giving up wide open threes.

A track meet

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    Mark Williams is the man!
    True story - Chuck Norris has never been able to dunk on Mark Williams...ponder that for a moment.

The zone press has really been giving us a spot of bother. They also made several threes in a row.
    We need to figure out the press sooner than later. Hoping that their thin rotation will lead to fatigue and make life a bit easier.

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    A track meet
    Which should favor us once we adjust. Credit Boeheim for playing the only card he has being down so big. If we keep our cool and get the easy stuff all this pressure provides, we should be AOK.

This is how Syracuse gets back in games so quickly. Their 3 point shooters get hot, and they trade you 3 for 2. We can’t lose Boeheim, Girard, or Griffin.

Question

Mark Williams is the man!
    What is the Duke record for dunks in a game? Does that stat even exist?

Quote Originally Posted by miramar View Post
    What is the Duke record for dunks in a game? Does that stat even exist?
    Oh dear, paging Kedsy and the Duke Dunk Tracker for Bagley and then Zion...

Quote Originally Posted by SavDukeGrad View Post
    This is how Syracuse gets back in games so quickly. Their 3 point shooters get hot, and they trade you 3 for 2. We can’t lose Boeheim, Girard, or Griffin.
    We’ve got this one, guys. Rest easy and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    ...a spot of bother.
    Cycling fan, huh? 😁

TEAM basketball! Love it! And really like seeing the continued development of Mark Williams!

We’ve got this one, guys. Rest easy and enjoy.
    I think you’re right. But I never relax against Syracuse. I’ve watched Buddy shoot them back into too many games.

Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    TEAM basketball! Love it! And really like seeing the continued development of Mark Williams!
    Williams is playing incredibly well. He is snatching rebounds- he is running the floor and can pass the ball and is pretty decent from the line. He is a project no more. He is a weapon now. Not sure I remember a player emerging mid season like this.

Quote Originally Posted by peloton View Post
    True story - Chuck Norris has never been able to dunk on Mark Williams...ponder that for a moment.
    MOTM.

I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell
    Quote Originally Posted by peloton View Post
    Neither has Patrick Davidson.

Really miss the crowd’s reaction to a performance like Williams when he steps off the floor with 4 min left.

I can only imagine how happy Williams would look when the crazies are going crazy over him.

So happy for Mark!

This is fun.

Williams is playing incredibly well. He is snatching rebounds- he is running the floor and can pass the ball and is pretty decent from the line. He is a project no more. He is a weapon now. Not sure I remember a player emerging mid season like this.
    Zoobs says hi.

K did a great job preparing for this game; his placement of Williams in the O is amazing.

What about...

...Justin Robinson?