Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I know much less of the lore than most of you but this feels a bit like the Sylar character in Heroes. He accumulated too much power; the Scarlett Witch feels the same way.
    Possibly, but people have taken her down before. Dr. Strange did in the comics. He uses Order Magic which is opposite of her Chaos Magic. The next Dr. Strange movie could get VERY INTERESTING and I think he will take her down a notch.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I know much less of the lore than most of you but this feels a bit like the Sylar character in Heroes. He accumulated too much power; the Scarlett Witch feels the same way.
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas View Post
    Possibly, but people have taken her down before. Dr. Strange did in the comics. He uses Order Magic which is opposite of her Chaos Magic. The next Dr. Strange movie could get VERY INTERESTING and I think he will take her down a notch.
    Yeah, I can definitely see the connection there, but these comic book universes have been managing power creep and power nerfing for decades. I think they'll handle it just fine (the reason the person's power has weakened later is usually a little contrived, but that's not necessarily a problem). The problem with Heroes was just that they didn't handle it well and everything got really weird after season 2.