Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    5-15 from 3, not great but I believe above Duke’s season average. 8-11 from the line, good to see Duke drawing fouls and knocking down free throws at a good clip. Balanced offensive attack with Williams playing his best half at Duke thus far: 7 points, 4 rebounds, and a blocked shot.

Quote Originally Posted by scottdude8 View Post
    Everyone who’s touched the floor so far today has made a positive play Joey hitting a transition 3, Jeremy attacking the bucket... even Wendell has been very strong on D if he hasn’t been on O. If we can keep playing like this, especially with Williams’ impact, this could be the team we’ve been searching for.
    THIS!!!!!

For the first time this season, we look like the team we had the potential to be on paper. Clemson’s offense was beyond horrible to start the game, and the whistles have favored us so far, but our D is stout, the ball is moving, we are taking smart shots, not turning it over...it’s great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CameronDuke View Post
    What a dunk JOHNSON!
    That dunk was Henrson, Maggette, Grant, Zion esque

Quote Originally Posted by AZLA View Post
    That dunk was Henrson, Maggette, Grant, Zion esque
    I have been waiting for them to replay Zion’s 360 degree dunk from our Clemson game 2 years ago, since they keep talking about the series history. You know ESPN has that queued up somewhere.

This is what I expected to happen starting with the Louisville game. So my prediction was off by a few games.

Great start to the 2nd half too!

Should have been Sims’ 4th.

Duke is 8-20 from 3! Who is this team?

Moore starting to find his offense

Did they finally call Sims for his 4th?

Apparently yes, not that the announcers have noticed.

scottdude8 is offline Moderator, Contributor, Zoubek disciple, and resident Wolverine
    That sounds we’re all hearing is the DBR community collectively letting out a HUGE sigh of relief.

What a steal by Steward!!

I hope JJ is ok. He got kinda banged up on that drive and came up limping before Coach took him out.

9-21 from 3, 10-13 from the line with a post player having a breakout game. I like what I’m seeing offensively plus holding Clemson to 34 so far out rebounding them 27-21, 17-7 lead in assists (17 assists on 22 made baskets), and only 5 turnovers. Just a dominant performance by Duke so far today. Best game they have played this season to me.

He's in fine form today

Quote Originally Posted by gumbomoop View Post
    Cory Alexander, bleccchhh. I prefer ABCA.
    At halftime I watched the beginning again and decided to time it. During the second minute, Alexander spoke for over 20 seconds without stopping. During the third minute, he went on for a full forty seconds.

Somebody needs to tell him that a color man has no reason to speak for more than ten seconds, unless his name is Al McGuire.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronDuke View Post
    9-21 from 3, 10-13 from the line with a post player having a breakout game. I like what I’m seeing offensively plus holding Clemson to 34 so far out rebounding them 27-21, 17-7 lead in assists (17 assists on 22 made baskets), and only 5 turnovers. Just a dominant performance by Duke so far today. Best game they have played this season to me.
    JJ and Goldwire with 5 assists each! JJ with a couple of nice passes to Williams, his buddy and former roommate.

Quote Originally Posted by miramar View Post
    At halftime I watched the beginning again and decided to time it. During the second minute, Alexander spoke for over 20 seconds without stopping. During the third minute, he went on for a full forty seconds.

Somebody needs to tell him that a color man has no reason to speak for more than ten seconds, unless his name is Al McGuire.
    Wow he is awful. The other clown not helping either. If they don’t want to announce the game, ESPN should give them their own show.

Can we get the +\~ numbers on the Tape, Coleman, Buckmire, Baker, Roach line-up?