Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Halftime: Virginia 33, Clemson 17

    Iím watching NFL playoffs and following basketball on the internet.
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Halftime: Virginia 33, Clemson 17

    Iím watching NFL playoffs and following basketball on the internet.
    Getting worse. Clemson canít handle the pack line apparently. Almost down by 40
    Last edited by dukelifer; 01-16-2021 at 07:30 PM.

  3. #23
    Virginia by 40! Looks like theyíve solved their offensive problems.

    Sigh. I second whoever said upthread that there are many teams better than Duke this year.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    Getting worse. Clemson canít handle the pack line apparently.
    It's not just defense. My Wahoos with 76 points and still more than 8 minutes to play in this one.

    On the road.

    Vs the #2 defense in the land per Kenpom.

    Clemson does indeed look rusty coming off a bye/covid layoff (their first game in 11 days), but it's more than that. Virginia is having a really REALLY good game today.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Durham
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000 View Post
    It's not just defense. My Wahoos with 76 points and still more than 8 minutes to play in this one.

    On the road.

    Vs the #2 defense in the land per Kenpom.

    Clemson does indeed look rusty coming off a bye/covid layoff (their first game in 11 days), but it's more than that. Virginia is having a really REALLY good game today.
    yeesh. that opening to the second half was torrid
    basketball is back, baby!

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    yeesh. that opening to the second half was torrid
    Virginia was awesome. Awesome. That said, I think Clemson is legitimately very good and this will be an anomaly for Tigers

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by gofurman View Post
    Virginia was awesome. Awesome. That said, I think Clemson is legitimately very good and this will be an anomaly for Tigers
    Yeah, UVA is better offensively than they'd shown in previous games, but hitting 9 straight 3s to start the 2nd half was clearly more luck than defensive failing by Clemson or offensive excellence by UVA. Clemson still has a good claim on being #2 in the ACC, imo. I'd say FSU is coming on strong, but Clemson already has that win over them.

  8. #28
    Here is a fantastic recreation of the UVA/Clemson game, via a Reddit gif.

    https://v.redd.it/y6omcjwtpyb61

Similar Threads

  1. This Week in the ACC: Postseason Week 2
    By pfrduke in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-23-2018, 03:49 PM
  2. This Week in the ACC: Post-Season Week 1
    By pfrduke in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-17-2018, 01:24 AM
  3. Trent named ACC Player of Week, Rookie of Week
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2018, 10:19 AM
  4. Poll Skew: Jeremy Cash for this week's LOTT Impact Player of the Week
    By Devil in the Blue Dress in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-02-2015, 08:12 PM
  5. ACC Efficiency Rankings (Week 8) - One Week Left
    By loran16 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 11:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •