Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

NFL Playoffs 2021

Anyone watching?
    Let's go Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Anyone watching?
    Absolutely. Bills - Colts game was exciting. I’m looking forward to the Seahawks - Rams.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Absolutely. Bills - Colts game was exciting. I’m looking forward to the Seahawks - Rams.
    while traditionalists may hate it, was glad to see the colts take the bold move of going for 2 on the early TD. If your belief is that your best shot is to win in regulation, then it makes sense to go for it early, so at least you can adjust your strategy going forward if you miss (unlike if you miss it right at the end). It ended up not mattering as they went 1-2, but I wish the commentators actually studied up on WHY instead of just babbling about "I don't care what the numbers say this is dumb" like they did.

*ducks*
    1200. DDMF.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Anyone watching?
    Great game & that was a fumble.Glad Bills won anyway.

Let's go Hawks!!!

Ugh. Bad offense for my birds.

I wouldn't mind seeing Brady make it a few rounds so he can send Bill a timely V-Day card but that's pretty much the only reason.

Go WFT! Brady is exactly the kind of quarterback we wanted. Immobile. If we can get to him and rush hum, we stand a chance. If the defense can also create a turnover, that would be a big plus.

On the offensive side, we may need Heinecke, at least for a few drives, just to open things up. McLaurin and Gibson have to firemon all cylinders, and Sims has to quit dropping perfectly good passes.

Love to see the WFT make the whole world say WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Go WFT! Brady is exactly the kind of quarterback we wanted. Immobile. If we can get to him and rush hum, we stand a chance. If the defense can also create a turnover, that would be a big plus.

On the offensive side, we may need Heinecke, at least for a few drives, just to open things up. McLaurin and Gibson have to firemon all cylinders, and Sims has to quit dropping perfectly good passes.

I just can't bring myself to root for anything owned by Snyder. It would be pretty funny if the NFC East, which shouldn't have been allowed to football at all this year, made a hot little play-off run though. I'll give you that.

I was excited when belicheat was eliminated...I had forgotton until now that brady was still around.
    1200. DDMF.

AND... Sims drops a perfect pass, almost on cue. SMH. He has to start catching balls! He is a receiver! Does he know what that word means?

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    I was excited when belicheat was eliminated...I had forgotton until now that brady was still around.
    You know Gronk is on the Bucs, too, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    You know Gronk is on the Bucs, too, right?
    And Antonio Brown. Ugh. The Bucs are really not a pleasant collection of castaways. Maybe I do want WFT to win.

Kinda interesting. It's the greatest quarterback of all time versus some guy whose name is a cross between a beer and a muffler shop. Seems like a fair match-up.

Well, at least it wasn't an embarrassment. Overall I thought the team played pretty well.

The day wasn't a wash, all the games were "entertaining", but I would be hard pressed to come up with three matchups I was less interested in going into the day.

Tomorrow should be better (unfortunately, the Bucs and Rams won, so some of the uninterestingness will bleed over into next weekend).

Kinda interesting. It's the greatest quarterback of all time versus some guy...
    We found it very compelling. Heinicke was cool under some intense fire and kept Brady on his toes.
    Reading Heinicke's bio was was interesting, he won the Walter Payton Award.
    Hung in there to see the end of the game and the greeting between the two QBs. Brady had to have been impressed and Heinicke was heard wishing Brady luck. Pretty standard stuff but it showed Heinicke was legit, deserved this shot and acquitted himself well. Nice to have something positive to take about for a change
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    And Antonio Brown. Ugh. The Bucs are really not a pleasant collection of castaways. Maybe I do want WFT to win.
    Hey now! I’m a life long bucs fan. I’ve suffered mostly disappointment supporting my team since I was old enough to remember in the very late 70s. We’re allowed to have another moment, however long it lasts.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

Titans jump out to a 7-0 lead over Ravens with an impressive 83 yard drive on their second possession.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    Hey now! I’m a life long bucs fan. I’ve suffered mostly disappointment supporting my team since I was old enough to remember in the very late 70s. We’re allowed to have another moment, however long it lasts.
    Fair enough. Amazing what “not Jameis Winston”will do for a team!