Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 111 of 111
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    What does he weigh? 4 lbs?

    -jk
    A robust 13 pounds! Has the speed and moves to be Duke’s next great point guard!

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke79UNLV77 View Post
    Attachment 12566

    Louie the rat terrier/chihuahua/etc. rescue mix, resting up for running 100 mph hot laps while throwing in spin moves, but I can’t figure out how to attach a video.
    Upload to youtube...all kinds of stuff there like this:


  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Upload to youtube...all kinds of stuff there like this:
    Hopefully, this works. My first effort to upload something to this new invention called Youtube. #unfrozencavemanlawyer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoFN...ature=youtu.be

    Quicker than Kyrie?

  4. #104
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke79UNLV77 View Post
    Hopefully, this works. My first effort to upload something to this new invention called Youtube. #unfrozencavemanlawyer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoFN...ature=youtu.be

    Quicker than Kyrie?
    Worked like a charm. Kyrie may be to afraid of falling off a flat-earth ledge to run around blind corners that fast.

    The graceful 360 spin-move conjures up memories of Zion's 360 dunk on Clemson.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke79UNLV77 View Post
    Hopefully, this works. My first effort to upload something to this new invention called Youtube. #unfrozencavemanlawyer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoFN...ature=youtu.be

    Quicker than Kyrie?
    That worked! He definitely has the move down and yes, faster than Kyrie.

  6. #106
    Repartee is something we think of twenty-four hours too late.

    - Twain

  7. #107
    My husband is so proud that Precious is a killer Shih Tzu.

    https://youtu.be/jVRoKksePAU

  8. #108

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by beergoddess View Post
    My husband is so proud that Precious is a killer Shih Tzu.

    https://youtu.be/jVRoKksePAU
    Not holding back!

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    My former kit Boomer, short for Boomerang, liked to make things come back when you threw them. He started as a youngster with rolled up cash register tapes and progressed from there.

    boomer_01.jpg

    Here's hoping the video works.

    https://eweb.furman.edu/~wshep/Media/boomer-game.mp4

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA.
    Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    My former kit Boomer, short for Boomerang, liked to make things come back when you threw them. He started as a youngster with rolled up cash register tapes and progressed from there.

    boomer_01.jpg

    Here's hoping the video works.

    https://eweb.furman.edu/~wshep/Media/boomer-game.mp4
    What an adorable cat!
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

Similar Threads

  1. Lets Not Forget
    By SoCalDukeFan in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2013, 06:36 PM
  2. Lets go to Shane's house!!!!!!
    By DukeFanSince1990 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 08:39 AM
  3. Lets Not Look Ahead
    By SoCalDukeFan in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 05:51 PM
  4. Toxic For Pets
    By Fish80 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 11:25 AM
  5. Important: Please Read If You Have Pets:
    By Bluedevilsfanforever in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 09:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •