Pediatric ophthalmologist

Figured I would give it a shot. Any ophthalmologists or pediatric ophthalmologists on this board?

If not, any recommendations for one in the triangle area?

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas View Post
    Figured I would give it a shot. Any ophthalmologists or pediatric ophthalmologists on this board?

I know an ophthalmologist in Durham but the name is one of those that shall not be mentioned on DBR. I also know a peds ophthalmologist in Raleigh but not sure if he's still practicing.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas View Post

No but I’ve been a patient at the Duke Eye Center and I’ve had every optometrist in the past 20 years tell me how lucky I am my eye surgery turned out as well as it did. So, maybe worth checking out if you haven’t already.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    No but I’ve been a patient at the Duke Eye Center and I’ve had every optometrist in the past 20 years tell me how lucky I am my eye surgery turned out as well as it did. So, maybe worth checking out if you haven’t already.
    Anyway, Duke Eye Center lists nine docs in pediatric ophthalmology.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Duke Eye Center here in Winston Salem did my eye surgery and I'm very pleased.