Need help on a Duke basketball project

I am looking for volunteers to help out with a top secret (ha!) Duke basketball project I am currently working upon. I am conducting some interviews and will be turning them into a bit of an oral history kinda thing. The volume of the interviews is such that transcribing and time-coding each of the interviews is going to take a lot of time. I am wondering if there are some folks around here with some extra time over the holidays who may be able to help out with this.

If you are interested, please email me at JasonDukeEvans at gmail.

Thanks...
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

there must be some stenographers around here!
    April 1

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    I am looking for volunteers to help out with a top secret (ha!) Duke basketball project I am currently working upon. I am conducting some interviews and will be turning them into a bit of an oral history kinda thing. The volume of the interviews is such that transcribing and time-coding each of the interviews is going to take a lot of time. I am wondering if there are some folks around here with some extra time over the holidays who may be able to help out with this.

Thanks...
    Sent email

Moving this back to the top in the hope of getting a few more volunteers.

I promise that folks who work with me on this are going to gain some special insight into Duke hoops history.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Out of curiosity, why are you doing this by hand instead of using speech recognition? There are many automated tools to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post

Thanks...
    Do you have an estimated time commitment that might be involved? Specific days/times or at will?

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Out of curiosity, why are you doing this by hand instead of using speech recognition? There are many automated tools to do this.
    Are they expensive? My budget is... well... I don't really have a budget.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Do you have an estimated time commitment that might be involved? Specific days/times or at will?
    Any time you want, so long as you don't sit on it for weeks. I think I am asking for a couple/few hours from each volunteer.