Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    I think Jalen Johnson has them all beat, no?
    Well, technically Jaylen Green, Jonathan Kuminga, Daishen Nix, Isaiah Todd, and Kai Sotto were the first kids in this draft class to declare
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Kentucky’s Terrence Clarke and Isaiah Jackson have declared. Clarke hiring an agent.

BJ Boston I’m sure not far behind.

Cal has a lot of work to do to put a better product on the floor next year.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    Kentucky’s Terrence Clarke and Isaiah Jackson have declared. Clarke hiring an agent.

Cal has a lot of work to do to put a better product on the floor next year.
    Not a Cal fan but Rupp Rafters is hilarious now. A young coach would be insane to go there but Wojo is available

Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    Not a Cal fan but Rupp Rafters is hilarious now. A young coach would be insane to go there but Wojo is available
    I love Rupp Rafters. Cal is losing the fan base. Great entertainment. In RR's defense it is a good source of recruiting chatter not limited to UK.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post

I mean Terrence Clark, who is a guard, averaged 9.6 ppg this past season while shooting 21% from 3 and 47% from the FT line. He had more turnovers than assists... how could anyone think he is not NBA ready?

Boston and Jackson have NBA futures though. I don't blame them for turning pro.

-Jason "Kentucky freshman Lance Ware, who averaged 2ppg and 3rpg in 12 minutes per game has announced he is coming back for a soph season... the fact that he had to make that announcement tells you all you need to know about how the Kentucky program works at this point" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    I mean Terrence Clark, who is a guard, averaged 9.6 ppg this past season while shooting 21% from 3 and 47% from the FT line. He had more turnovers than assists... how could anyone think he is not NBA ready?

Boston and Jackson have NBA futures though. I don't blame them for turning pro.

-Jason "Kentucky freshman Lance Ware, who averaged 2ppg and 3rpg in 12 minutes per game has announced he is coming back for a soph season... the fact that he had to make that announcement tells you all you need to know about how the Kentucky program works at this point" Evans
    Let's wait awhile before we do a victory lap on this, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    Let's wait awhile before we do a victory lap on this, okay?
    Totally agree, but PLEASE tell me this is a statement based on principle rather than on insider info!

It is no longer "early" so I am moving the draft chatter discussion to a new thread: https://forums.dukebasketballreport...raft-Decisions