Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Is the ACCnx option going to be blacked out here in NC?
    "This is the best of all possible worlds."
    Dr. Pangloss - Candide

Would like to see a starting lineup of:
    Hurt
    Johnson
    Brakefield
    Steward
    Goldwire

If you're in the Chicago area, I just learned the game will be on Marquee Network. That's the network setup by the Chicago Cubs. Kind of crazy, but it looks like ACCN is on that network. I suppose the B1G Network is a separate thing and they need off-season programming.

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Hurt
    Johnson
    Brakefield
    Steward
    Goldwire
    Are you aware of any evidence that Brakefield can effectively guard smaller, quicker players?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBenAkiva View Post
    If you're in the Chicago area, I just learned the game will be on Marquee Network. That's the network setup by the Chicago Cubs. Kind of crazy, but it looks like ACCN is on that network. I suppose the B1G Network is a separate thing and they need off-season programming.
    Yes marquee shows all kinds of random ACC stuff (at least 4 duke football games so far this season too). Probably not the top tier content the Ricketts wanted but that’s the Ricketts for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Hurt
    Johnson
    Brakefield
    Steward
    Goldwire
    That looks familiar!
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

Quote Originally Posted by Kedsy View Post
    Are you aware of any evidence that Brakefield can effectively guard smaller, quicker players?
    Not yet, but would sure like to find out!
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

DBR Chat is open!

If it gets a bit slow, refresh the page. If you're on a mobile device, you'll need to select "Blue" at the bottom.

If it's running too fast for you, you can always check out the chat archive to catch up.

As always - please follow the DBR Posting Guidelines.

Let's Go Duke!

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by Nrrrrvous View Post
    Not yet, but would sure like to find out!
    Personally, I think a lot of us are overreacting over a guy who has made 1 of 4 career threes, 3 of 6 career free throws (including a missed front-end), and a couple of layups (well, three: a fast break, an offensive rebound-putback, and a regular layup). Jaemyn also has the worst dRtg on the team, which admittedly is a flawed stat (and also admittedly Wendell's isn't much better so far). And we're talking about him replacing a pre-season (second team) All-ACC selection after just two games?

I mean, Jaemyn was a sort of bright spot in a game that didn't have many bright spots, and maybe he'll look like a superstar tonight, but I still think it's an overreaction.

scottdude8 is offline Moderator, Contributor, Zoubek disciple, and resident Wolverine
    According to social media we’ve got a new starting lineup with JG, Moore, Johnson, Hurt and Williams.

Before our plan to go small became clear I thought this might be a lineup we’d see, so curious to see how this works. I’ve got a feeling this is going to be preparation for the very big Illinois squad we face next week.

For all those who wanted to see our bigs, looks like we’re going to.

Watched the Coppin State game online but for some reason can't seem to find this one anywhere... last time it said accn-x I found it at watch espn, but not tonight.
    This content is not available for your region is the error message that I am getting.

Oh well, enjoy the game.

Wherever the wind blows and the leaves dance.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Watched the Coppin State game online but for some reason can't seem to find this one anywhere... last time it said accn-x I found it at watch espn, but not tonight.
    Same here, VA must be blacked out. What a joke the ACCN is.

Says it is blackout. Maybe we can watch on replay

I'm watching it on ACCNX right now. I have Hulu Live.

9F
    I will never talk about That Game. GTHC.

scottdude8 is offline Moderator, Contributor, Zoubek disciple, and resident Wolverine
    That first play was BEAUTIFUL. High post opens up the low post, and even more of a size mismatch for Hurt. Encouraging start.

Quote Originally Posted by kako View Post
    I'm watching it on ACCNX right now. I have Hulu Live.

9F
    I am in southeastern virginia. Apparently it is blacked out for my region, as if we could go to Cameron and watch the game in person. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by whereinthehellami View Post
    Same here, VA must be blacked out. What a joke the ACCN is.
    It’s RSN (largely Fox sports).

-jk

Wherever the wind blows and the leaves dance.
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    It’s RSN (largely Fox sports).

-jk
    It is all connected and poorly managed. A dying product being run by clueless executives.

Peace out.

I live 15 miles from Cameron. I have Hulu Live. ACCN. ESPN App. But no. It’s blacked out because...
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

Quote Originally Posted by Kedsy View Post
    Well, we know a few people that sure can’t.