Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 102
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by DU82 View Post
    Debbie Antonelli / biased commentary. I’m shocked, shocked.
    Enough to turn me from a Gonzaga neutral viewer to a Gonzaga must lose viewer. Well, the officials helped with that too.

  2. #62
    These announcers on the FSU-Col game are...sedated..monotone

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Durham

    quite the throwback

    after franz wagner had a breakaway dunk:

    Franz will pump you up!
    Wonder if Hans feels left out.
    basketball is back, baby!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell
    Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    after franz wagner had a breakaway dunk:



    Wonder if Hans feels left out.
    He traveled too much.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Durham
    Quote Originally Posted by DU82 View Post
    He traveled too much.
    probably using flabosuction.
    basketball is back, baby!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North of Durham
    Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    after franz wagner had a breakaway dunk:



    Wonder if Hans feels left out.
    30 years ago he could have done a nice endorsement deal with the Reebok Pump.

  7. #67
    Although not calling any tournament games, I bet Bill Walton somewhere is touting "the Conference of Champions".

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Durham
    Quote Originally Posted by jb75 View Post
    Although not calling any tournament games, I bet Bill Walton somewhere is touting "the Conference of Champions".
    bill walton is undoubtedly keeping precise tabs on FSU, who currently holds the title which bears his name
    basketball is back, baby!

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by jb75 View Post
    Although not calling any tournament games, I bet Bill Walton somewhere is touting "the Conference of Champions".

    As well he should, 4 teams in the Sweet Sixteen, while nobody has more than 2...and the supposedly two "top" conferences, the BIG and Big 12 have one each.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Awful Announcing has your weekend all planned out. Now with 100% more Spanarkel!

    SATURDAY, MARCH 27

    Kevin Harlan, Dan Bonner, Dana Jacobson (Bankers Life Fieldhouse)
    #8 Loyola Chicago vs #12 Oregon State – 2:40 PM, CBS
    #3 Arkansas vs #15 Oral Roberts – 7:25 PM, TBS

    Brian Anderson, Jim Jackson, Allie LaForce (Hinkle Fieldhouse)
    #1 Baylor vs #5 Villanova – 5:15 PM, CBS
    #2 Houston vs #11 Syracuse – 9:55 PM, TBS

    SUNDAY, MARCH 28

    Ian Eagle, Jim Spanarkel, Jamie Erdahl (Hinkle Fieldhouse)
    #1 Gonzaga vs #5 Creighton – 2:10 PM, CBS
    #2 Alabama vs #11 UCLA – 7:15 PM, TBS

    Jim Nantz, Bill Raftery, Grant Hill, Tracy Wolfson (Bankers Life Fieldhouse)
    #1 Michigan vs #4 Florida State – 5:00 PM, CBS
    #6 USC vs #7 Oregon – 9:45 PM TBS

  11. #71
    Glad to see Spanarkel back in the chair!

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Awful Announcing has your weekend all planned out. Now with 100% more Spanarkel!

    SATURDAY, MARCH 27

    Kevin Harlan, Dan Bonner, Dana Jacobson (Bankers Life Fieldhouse)
    #8 Loyola Chicago vs #12 Oregon State – 2:40 PM, CBS
    #3 Arkansas vs #15 Oral Roberts – 7:25 PM, TBS

    Brian Anderson, Jim Jackson, Allie LaForce (Hinkle Fieldhouse)
    #1 Baylor vs #5 Villanova – 5:15 PM, CBS
    #2 Houston vs #11 Syracuse – 9:55 PM, TBS

    SUNDAY, MARCH 28

    Ian Eagle, Jim Spanarkel, Jamie Erdahl (Hinkle Fieldhouse)
    #1 Gonzaga vs #5 Creighton – 2:10 PM, CBS
    #2 Alabama vs #11 UCLA – 7:15 PM, TBS

    Jim Nantz, Bill Raftery, Grant Hill, Tracy Wolfson (Bankers Life Fieldhouse)
    #1 Michigan vs #4 Florida State – 5:00 PM, CBS
    #6 USC vs #7 Oregon – 9:45 PM TBS
    Excellent group of announcers who will likely:
    1) keep up with the play-by-play
    2) provide even handed commentary
    3) refrain from officiating every call/non-call
    4) not discuss their own accomplishments/acquaintances incessantly
    5) ask producer not to split the screen during live action

    Looking forward to more non-ESPN telecasts

  13. #73
    May LaForce Be With You !

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Durham
    nantz re-signed with cbs for another 14 years or something.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winston’Salem
    Kevin Harlan and Smilin’ Dan Bonner do a really good job.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

  16. #76
    I like all of the CBS crew.Glad they took off C. WEBB.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    Kevin Harlan and Smilin’ Dan Bonner do a really good job.
    They are fantastic.

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Dan Bonner is the best color guy in college. And has been for over 20 years.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Dan Bonner is the best color guy in college. And has been for over 20 years.
    Totally agree!

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Dan Bonner is the best color guy in college. And has been for over 20 years.
    I’ve always thought so as well. He’s not full of himself.

Similar Threads

  1. 2020-2021 Men's Basketball Schedule Speculation
    By TywinBlue in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-17-2020, 10:57 AM
  2. Who’s your surprise player for the 2020-2021 season?
    By Jaks19 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-19-2020, 01:01 PM
  3. Unofficial 2019-2020 Announcer Thread
    By MChambers in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 305
    Last Post: 04-18-2020, 03:41 PM
  4. 2020-2021 Roster
    By Jaks19 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-12-2020, 09:04 AM
  5. Unofficial 2014-15 Announcer Thread
    By MChambers in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 04-05-2015, 07:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •