Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Very sloppy.... lots of turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by WHOneedsSOX View Post
    Did dukes locker room change? They didn't run all the way to the other side of the court this time.
    They probably trampled a major donor.

We have more turnovers than Sara Lee.

Wow. What a terrible start to both halves. The most disappointing things are the lack of intensity, concentration, and especially crisp decision-making.

Quote Originally Posted by stickdog View Post
    Wow. What a terrible start to both halves. The most disappointing things are the lack of intensity, concentration, and especially crisp decision-making.
    i'm missing me some tre. love me goldwire, but tre, he ain't.
    April 1

Coppin State is playing tough. Love Juan Dixon and no surprise his kids are playing as tough as he did. Duke doesn't have a great creator to initiate offense and get people easy shots. I am a Goldwire aficionado, but he doesn't break down the d and create havoc in the paint. This is a deep team that can become a very good defensive team. Decent size, pretty athletic and decent number of shooters. Lots of interchangeable parts. One stud in Johnson.

Directorship complaints thread?

we have one for announcers...do we have one for complaining about idiodic director decisions like showing tight shots of coaches instead of the game, which is actually going on? This has happened 2 or 3 times this game.
    April 1

Anyone else lose vide?

I think it is so hard for kids to generate their own emotion. The lack of a crowd is going to make this sort of a disjointed season. This has an AAU level intensity kind of feel.

Is it upset watch yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jipops View Post
    Is it upset watch yet?
    at least we made it more than a year since last getting upset by a team ranked KP 300+ at home
    April 1

Steward and Johnson easily Duke’s two best players today. Gotta be a little disappointed in the upperclassmen as a whole. I’m sure they’ll get it together.

Quote Originally Posted by jipops View Post
    Is it upset watch yet?
    No, but if we keep throwing it away and they keep making threes, it will be pretty soon.

Who is DJ?

Wherever the wind blows and the leaves dance.
    Duke giving CS hope. Letting them hang around. We are missing that veteran leadership. I was hoping Moore would become that rock but he has not shown that. Goldwire even looking shaky in the 2nd half. Johnson has faded into the background.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieTiger View Post
    Steward and Johnson easily Duke’s two best players today. Gotta be a little disappointed in the upperclassmen as a whole. I’m sure they’ll get it together.
    hurt's playing alright. still a decent shot at a double double.
    April 1

Baker and Goldwire with 4 combined TOs, 4 combined fouls, and just 2 combined points on a combined 1-7 shooting.

Baker and Goldwire with 4 combined TOs, 4 combined fouls, and just 2 combined points on a combined 1-7 shooting.
    Yeah, Goldwire is a nice backup player. Definitely not a true point guard. Tre spoiled us.

Not saying Goldwire is a bad player or a disappointment, he's obviously not a 5 star like Tre was. Just saying I need to lower my expectations.

No sign of Tapé at all today? And only a cameo by Williams? I know Coppin has no size,
    but still...
    Last edited by -jk; 11-28-2020 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Add an apostrophe to tape to autocorrect to Tapé

Two for our last six from the line is also disappointing.