Mods are getting lazy :-). No NBA Mock Draft, no Minutes Contest, no Degenerates League. Just kidding. I'm sure they're understandably busy with stuff.

So I'm going to pitch in by starting this Minutes Contest thread. (Jason Evans, I really would appreciate you starting the Degenerates League, like you always do, though).

Here's how pfrduke laid it out last year (with my edit in [brackets bold underline]):

Quote Originally Posted by pfrduke View Post
Contest time again! This will remain open until tip-off of the [Gardner Webb game on Wednesday] - all posts in before then will count. Pick the minutes per game for each of Duke's players. Minutes per game will be calculated per total team game, not just total games played by the player. In other words, if Joey Baker gets into 10 of the team's 40 games and plays 100 total minutes, his MPG will be 2.5, not 10. jv001 was last year's winner, whose projections were off by a total of 23.8 minutes across the entire team. For reference, here's last year's numbers:

Barrett - 35.3
Jones - 32.4
Reddish - 28.1
Williamson - 26.1
White - 18.8
Bolden - 17.6
DeLaurier - 16.3
O'Connell - 13.3
Goldwire - 7.9
Vrankovic - 2.4
Robinson - 1.5
Baker - 0.5
Buckmire - 0.3
Besser - 0.3

(careful readers will note that totals more than 200 - this is because the team played an overtime game. If you want to factor potential overtimes into your projections, more power to you)