Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1469
    New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    That Schreck guy is pretty good

Off on another winning streak!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    That Schreck guy is pretty good

Off on another winning streak!
    Yeah, he had a pretty decent game. 3 home runs, 5 runs driven in, 4 great catches, 2 saving home runs, including the final out of the game!

On to tomorrow! LGD GTHcGTH!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Next up is tomorrow at 2pm ET against the loser of the Tennessee-Liberty game later today (Game 4) at 6pm ET.
    The winner of tomorrow's 2pm game (Game 5) then goes on to play the winner of Game 4 at 6pm ET (Game 6).

Edit: In other words, If Duke wins at 2pm tomorrow, they play again at 6pm against the undefeated team. If they win that, they play them again on Monday for the Regional title.
    Last edited by DoubleBlue; 06-05-2021 at 04:15 PM. Reason: clarification

One day at a time. We got tomorrow. We’ll worry about getting to Monday tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by burnspbesq View Post
    One day at a time. We got tomorrow. We’ll worry about getting to Monday tomorrow.
    Agreed. Here's what Coach P. stated in his post-game interview: https://utsports.com/documents/2021/...1.pdf?id=22967

On if the team has enough pitching for two potential games Sunday:
    “We can’t worry about the second game tomorrow. We have to go out and compete like crazy to win the first game, and when we get through that game, we’ll see who we have available and how we can piece it together to get to that next game. One thing I’ve challenged our guys with in this environment is being really great at knowing where your feet are. You can’t get caught up in what might happen two games from now. We have to go out and be great at 2 p.m. tomorrow in game five of the tournament. We’ll let the chips fall where they will, and we’ll go out and compete with everything we have and whoever is available for us in the second game.”

MOTM is RJ obviously.

Weather forecast has some rain Sunday in Knoxville. The winner of the first game might only play 1.5 tomorrow unless they move up the start.

Quote Originally Posted by duke2x View Post
    MOTM is RJ obviously.

Weather forecast has some rain Sunday in Knoxville. The winner of the first game might only play 1.5 tomorrow unless they move up the start.
    Crazy twist. Rahm tests positive and is out.

That's... Horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post

That's... Horrible.
    Good thing Rahm is not playing baseball for Duke!

Tennessee is up on Liberty 7-0 in the B3.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post

That's... Horrible.
    Who?
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Who?
    Some random golfer, had to google it, not relevant. Moving on...now 7-3 UT top 7th

Cmon Flames!!! Likely the only time I will ever root for Liberty) I’d rather o my have to play Tennessee once if we make it that far

For those of you who don't read the front page.

https://www.dukebasketballreport.com...ville-regional

It's Liberty at 2 PM tomorrow and possibly TN at 6 PM.

We're running out of our regular pitchers. I doubt we have Loper tomorrow for either game, and Johnson will only pitch in 1. Maybe someone who hasn't pitched an inning in two months can surprise us.

It's Liberty at 2 PM tomorrow and possibly TN at 6 PM.

We're running out of our regular pitchers. I doubt we have Loper tomorrow for either game, and Johnson will only pitch in 1. Maybe someone who hasn't pitched an inning in two months can surprise us.
    Would be very helpful if Stinson not only wins tomorrow but goes really, really deep into the game while doing so.

If Duke wins that one, then the next one might be nine guys pitching one inning.

Who?
    My bad. Wrong thread.

Go Duke!

Were Notre Dame and UCONN playing football yesterday? Final score, ND, 26-3.

The weather doesn't look so bad now for Knoxville. Slight chance of showers or thunderstorms mid-afternoon, but otherwise partly sunny in the high 70's. It depends on the weather source.

Spahn and Sain and pray for rain (I couldn’t make it rhyme with Stinson but old time baseball fans will get it).

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    Spahn and Sain and pray for rain (I couldn’t make it rhyme with Stinson but old time baseball fans will get it).
    Ah, Johnny Sain. Here's some great trivia you can throw at another baseball fan. He was the first pitcher in the majors to face Jackie Robinson...and the last to face Babe Ruth in an organized game (a benefit for the Red Cross).

Schreck's catch yesterday made #3 on the ESPN Top 10 plays:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1401528186031194114