Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Duke basketball 2020-21 poster

Any one have any information on this year's basketball poster or team picture card? usually comes out at CTC

Quote Originally Posted by lrjacobson View Post
    Any one have any information on this year's basketball poster or team picture card? usually comes out at CTC
    Whaddaya think? With or without masks?
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Whaddaya think? With or without masks?
    How 'bout dressed as M*A*S*H surgeons?

-jk

I’d LOVE to order at least a poster this year!!

How much do the autograph basketballs go for??

Autographs still uncertain

Quote Originally Posted by DukeBlue666s View Post
    I’d LOVE to order at least a poster this year!!

How much do the autograph basketballs go for??
    The non-signed poster is listed on the GoDuke site but does not have a picture of the item available yet. I pre-ordered an autographed poster and ball 2 weeks ago but was told they are going to try and get these items done and available as they have in the past but can’t guarantee they will be able to have them signed this year. As of two weeks ago they hadn’t even taken the pictures for the poster yet.

The autographed ball costs $100.

Wait, we can go ahead and call and request to order a signed poster or basketball already?

Anyone have the phone number??

Thanks Thanks!

Gonna need a really wide-angle lens to take this socially-distanced poster pic.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    Gonna need a really wide-angle lens to take this socially-distanced poster pic.
    The almighty power of Photoshop, bringing far apart people closer for years.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Social distancing on the offensive side of the floor is not a bad thing. We used to call it floor spacing.

Duke Basketball Office 919-613-7500
    I've scored the ball and poster the last few years through this number and will again this year soon.

I've called several times. No one answered the phone, left message but no on called back.

Same here. I can’t get ahold of anyone.

From my past experience, they never return voicemails ... You have to actually get someone to pick the phone up.

I wonder if they will be wearing masks on the poster this year 😂😂

Okay ... so I called right after I submitted that comment and someone picked up. She said we can still order them and I was transferred to a Laura ... of which I got her voicemail. Ugh. I did leave her a message though, so hoping she will at least call me back.

Good Luck

Okay ... so I called right after I submitted that comment and someone picked up. She said we can still order them and I was transferred to a Laura ... of which I got her voicemail. Ugh. I did leave her a message though, so hoping she will at least call me back.

Good Luck
    Spoke to Laura yesterday. She is working from home. She told me that they are not sure if they are going to have a signing this year but took my information to be on the list if they do.
    Be patient!

Nice work, y’all. Guess I was a tad premature in saying I would get this year’s soon. It will be great if they can and completely understandable if they don’t.

Just a heads up guys ... it isn’t too late to order a poster or basketball.

Now are they actually going to get the signatures done?? That question is still unknown.

Like stated above, Laura has been working from home. I ended up with her number as that’s what she returned my call from on when I left her a message at her office. She never called me back (... again) so I took a chance at the number being her cell. I text her and asked if it were too late as I hadn’t heard from her yet. I said if it wasn’t too late, I’d call her on Monday as I’m sure she’s doing Holiday things.

She actually replied and told me to call her on Monday, followed by “It is definitely not too late to order!”

Hit em up, guys! Maybe it’s just my opinion but I really like the poster this year!!!

Page 5?? That was quick ...

I received a call from the University today. It appears as if the posters were able to get signed and we will just be getting them a little late (clearly, obviously) this ... year?? Early, next year??

Either way, this is definitely a one-of-a-kind cool poster this year!

My poster arrived today. It really is a one-of-a-kind cool poster, and a great solution under some truly unique circumstances. Interestingly, it looks like everyone signed except for Jalen Johnson. I am curious to see if this is the same for others. Totally understandable, since it sounds like they signed recently and given the timing of his injury. I figured that they weren’t going to do it this year, so this was a nice surprise!

I spoke with the main guy at the ticket office, Tim (when my credit card was declined due to me getting another card 🤷I'm a real wanker for saying this.♂️), and he said that they signed the posters a little over a month ago. He made it sound like they signed them a couple days after a good chunk of the staff at Duke were assigned to work from home.

I am glad they got done this year ... considering my dumbself didn’t order the last 2 years of posters (addiction was a bit** ... Thankfully, some people to recover!!) My son is a little bummed at not having the Zion year, but maybe one day I’ll search for them.

I’ll keep you posted on the Jalen sig once mine arrives!

I spoke with the main guy at the ticket office, Tim (when my credit card was declined due to me getting another card ��I'm a real wanker for saying this.♂️), and he said that they signed the posters a little over a month ago. He made it sound like they signed them a couple days after a good chunk of the staff at Duke were assigned to work from home.

I am glad they got done this year ... considering my dumbself didn’t order the last 2 years of posters (addiction was a bit** ... Thankfully, some people to recover!!) My son is a little bummed at not having the Zion year, but maybe one day I’ll search for them.

I’ll keep you posted on the Jalen sig once mine arrives!
    Everyone signed mine including Jalen Johnson. His signature is lower right corner. He not only signed it, he signed it well.

(One data point here, but updating in case anyone was tempted to read anything into this).

Awesome signed poster!