Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Wherever the wind blows and the leaves dance.
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Answers coming? Apparently US intelligence agencies must share what they know about UFOs. It was a stipulation tucked away in a recent bill signed into law.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/10/us/uf...rnd/index.html
    I just don't see the people in the know being forced into spilling the beans. These would be the same people who have told presidents and other powerful leaders that they don't need to know. How would one force compliance or even verify the intel?

It does make me wonder if this would allow certain back channels to leak intel like they have been doing (Tic-tac, Gimbal, Go-fast videos). I will be curious to see what John Podesta, Luis Elizondo, Christopher Mellon, and the like have to say over this time period.

The timing of all of this is interesting and something to keep an eye on.

On another note, I have been watching an interesting Lex Fridman podcast in which he interviews Diana Walsh Pasulka on Aliens, Technology, Religion & the Nature of Belief.

Diana Pasulka talks about her most recent book, American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, Technology and how she was a skeptic on the existence of UFO & aliens but interested in the growing legitimacy of the UFO community and its effects on traditional religions but after the book is an agnostic on UFO & aliens. Agnostic in that she believes there is something unexplainable going on in our reality as we currently define it.

One of the interesting things she talks about is how believing in UFOs is a type of religion. I don't necessarily agree with that considering all of the evidence of UFOs and aliens but it is an interesting perspective.

Here is the jacket on her book, American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, Technology:

More than half of American adults and more than seventy-five percent of young Americans believe in intelligent extraterrestrial life. This level of belief rivals that of belief in God. American Cosmic examines the mechanisms at work behind the thriving belief system in extraterrestrial life, a system that is changing and even supplanting traditional religions. Over the course of a six-year ethnographic study, D.W. Pasulka interviewed successful and influential scientists, professionals, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs who believe in extraterrestrial intelligence, thereby disproving the common misconception that only fringe members of society believe in UFOs. She argues that widespread belief in aliens is due to a number of factors including their ubiquity in modern media like The X-Files, which can influence memory, and the believability lent to that media by the search for planets that might support life. American Cosmic explores the intriguing question of how people interpret unexplainable experiences, and argues that the media is replacing religion as a cultural authority that offers believers answers about non-human intelligent life.

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    I saw that in my snoozefeed this morning and found it interesting. They have to share with whom? They will provide the info to the press? It wasnt clear to me exactly what was meant by having to reveal or share the information.
    "The submitted report should be unclassified, the committee said, though it can contain a classified annex."

So depending on how seriously they take this, it could be a one page unclassified cover letter and a 3000 page classified annex, with a beta-max tape library.

Larry
    DevilHorse

Quote Originally Posted by DevilHorse View Post
    "The submitted report should be unclassified, the committee said, though it can contain a classified annex."

So depending on how seriously they take this, it could be a one page unclassified cover letter and a 3000 page classified annex, with a beta-max tape library.

Larry
    DevilHorse
    CIA releases all of their info on-line. Or so they say.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/12/cia-re...e-them-online/

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    CIA releases all of their info on-line. Or so they say.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/12/cia-re...e-them-online/
    It was reported that Boris Karloff died in 1969. My brother and I are still not 100% convinced.

Larry
    DevilHorse