I have always wanted to believe in Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) and extraterrestrials (ET) but was a healthy skeptic. “Show me the evidence” was my mantra. I have two science degrees, a BS in Biology and a MS in Geography (GIS).

After the release (April 27, 2020) of the USS Nimitz UFO sightings in 2004 and the USS Roosevelt UFO sightings in 2015 I started looking into the UFO phenomenon. I have gone down the rabbit hole so to speak and have been blown away by some of the cases I was not aware of.

The question for me, is no longer have UFOs visited earth, as there can be little doubt that they have visited but instead why is there not more interest and more questions? For what is more interesting than the reality of earth being visited by aliens and UFO?

I’m very curious about where most people stand on UFO/ET. So, my questions would be:
1. Do you believe UFOs have visited earth? Why?
2. Do you believe extraterrestrials have visited earth? Why?
3. If you believe extraterrestrials have visited earth, do you actively search for information?
4. If you don’t believe extraterrestrials have visited earth, are you open to believing it?

For those that don’t believe UFO/ETs have visited earth, I propose to present 10 of the most believable cases and see what your thoughts are on whether your mind has been changed or not.

I will follow this post with one case at a time.