Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

DVR Alert - 5/17/2022

For those who are interested, the U.S. Senate will be holding public hearings on U.F.O.s today on 5/17/2022.
    https://earthsky.org/human-world/ufo...nce-committee/
    If you are not testifying, or tuning in from outer space, you can catch the hearings on CSPAN-3 at 9amEDT.

Be there or be an equal angle quadrilateral.

Larry
    DevilHorse

Quote Originally Posted by DevilHorse View Post
    For those who are interested, the U.S. Senate will be holding public hearings on U.F.O.s today on 5/17/2022.
    https://earthsky.org/human-world/ufo...nce-committee/
    If you are not testifying, or tuning in from outer space, you can catch the hearings on CSPAN-3 at 9amEDT.

Be there or be an equal angle quadrilateral.

Larry
    DevilHorse
    Moved to CSPAN2 without prior notice. <communist infiltration!>.

Larry
    DevilHorse

Larry
    DevilHorse
    I've been watching it from the beginning. Nothing too earth shattering has been revealed so far. But they do plan to have a "closed" meeting after this hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by duke79 View Post
    I've been watching it from the beginning. Nothing too earth shattering has been revealed so far. But they do plan to have a "closed" meeting after this hearing.
    Perhaps a great opportunity for a mass alien abduction. No witnesses. Although if they're searching for signs of intelligent life...it's not really a target rich environment.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Larry
    DevilHorse
    It wasn't the commies, it was the aliens! Duh!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    It wasn't the commies, it was the aliens! Duh!
    Do you think this is the OUTER LIMITS?

Larry
    DevilHorse

Dr. Tyson on FB today.

"I’m thinking that if Space Aliens were actively visiting Earth from across the galaxy, we would not need Congressional Hearings to establish this fact. Just sayin’."

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    Dr. Tyson on FB today.

"I’m thinking that if Space Aliens were actively visiting Earth from across the galaxy, we would not need Congressional Hearings to establish this fact. Just sayin’."
    Have we verified Dr Tyson’s biometrics? Seems to me he is not wanting us to look too hard…

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    Dr. Tyson on FB today.

Tyson clearly underestimates how much Congress likes to hold hearings.

So, we've now shot down three literal UFOs in the last three days: https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/12/polit...ect/index.html

Is this just b/c of everyone being on edge from the surveillance balloon a week ago? Are the Chinese or someone else waging a massive effort to spy on us with balloons, to the tune of 1+ a day? Or is it the aliens, and we just made them really mad at us?

Quote Originally Posted by crimsondevil View Post
    So, we've now shot down three literal UFOs in the last three days: https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/12/polit...ect/index.html

Is this just b/c of everyone being on edge from the surveillance balloon a week ago? Are the Chinese or someone else waging a massive effort to spy on us with balloons, to the tune of 1+ a day? Or is it the aliens, and we just made them really mad at us?
    Count me among those who think the invasion has commenced.

Ok. Seriously. What’s going on?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Ok. Seriously. What’s going on?
    I suspect this has happened fairly consistently for years, and we are just finding them or looking for them.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I suspect this has happened fairly consistently for years, and we are just finding them or looking for them.
    I think it’s the shooting. My father worked in USAF on the space/military side of things. He’s got some funny stories of monitoring the skies in his early days, seeing true UFOs and having senior leadership fly in from the other side of the world to take all the records.

So, I think there are plenty of things up there but why are we shooing everything down all of a sudden? That is different.

I think it’s the shooting. My father worked in USAF on the space/military side of things. He’s got some funny stories of monitoring the skies in his early days, seeing true UFOs and having senior leadership fly in from the other side of the world to take all the records.

So, I think there are plenty of things up there but why are we shooing everything down all of a sudden? That is different.
    Space Force!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    3 of these 'objects' were caught/noticed when they were at 20k-40k feet in altitude.
    I imagine that if there were lots of these over the years, they would have been encountered and reported, by commercial aviation, and perhaps captured/shot-down.
    It remains to be seen what if any reaction occurred if indeed there were (lots of) previous UAPs like this.

I also thought that most other UAPs (in general) that were reported exhibited extreme speed at some point. Obviously these are qualitatively different than the most recent (now 4) objects.

Larry
    DevilHorse

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    When it was announced that the first one was "the size of a small car", I figured we shot down George Jetson.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    When it was announced that the first one was "the size of a small car", I figured we shot down George Jetson.
    I thought it was Doc’s DeLorean.

Maybe another gov is messing with us?
    But our government won't say it.

As for aliens, et's I don't know.
    I've left at 3 am to go offshore fishing.
    Have seen some strange things above and below water.
    Could be military .

I've seen lights pass us under the water
    Maybe subs have lights ?
    Yes I about lost my head yes I got laughed at. Evidently it's not unusual.
    We were running 25 knts about 35 to 65 miles off Charleston heading for gulf stream.

Call me extreme .I'm not a hard core prepper but I have 60 pounds of rice and 60 pounds of beans .aswell as some other goods .world's getting strange .

If I was a alien I'd turn around and leave lol.

Wherever the wind blows and the leaves dance.
    There is a lot going on here. And there seems to be a struggle within our government on what is going on and how to disclose it. There are still a lot of religious fundamentalists in leadership positions that view UAP as demonic. There are some younger (relatively) politicians that are curious and want to go down the rabbit hole, like Rubio, Gillibrand, Carson, and Burchett. And then you have the Chris Mellons who are really pushing the above interested politicians to setup committees, hearings, and to change the arrays on systems like NORAD to find UAPs. With that said I think these latest incidents in the news are balloons. But then there are the reports by Ryan Graves about the UAP hanging off the east coast Navy jet’s training grounds -“The strange objects, one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind, appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East Coast. Navy pilots reported to their superiors that the objects had no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes, but that they could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds”. And UAP swarming Navy ships off the west coast. These types of events are daily for the military.

When I started this thread over two years ago, I had just started looking into UFOs and was blown away by the evidence and witness testimony. Over two years later and I have researched this subject extensively, while realizing that I, we, will never fully understand. But what I have come to understand is that UFOs and UAP aren’t exactly accurate. Instead think of it more as a phenomenon made of many different entities, some good, some bad, and most stranger than humans can wrap their heads around. Some of them have been here longer than humans and might even call Earth home, so to speak.

Where one who studies UFO/UAP/the Phenomenon usually ends up at though, is that this is all just the noise of consciousness. Donald Hoffman has done some amazing work showing that consciousness is base reality and not space/time. When reality is viewed this way, the Phenomenon makes more sense, particularly with showing the limitations of humans in understanding consciousness and its manifestations.

The consensus in the communities I follow is that the number of UAP sightings/experiences has risen drastically, boldly and it is not related to better monitoring and/or equipment. There are a lot of fringe theories as to why but I don’t see UAP/Phenomenon going away.