Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    In the Seattle area, game is on Root Sports, Comcast channel 627.

On Verizon Fios in NVA and likely the DC Metro Area, the Duke game is on channel 821.

Quote Originally Posted by WV_Iron_Duke View Post
    On Verizon Fios in NVA and likely the DC Metro Area, the Duke game is on channel 821.
    Channel 821 in Tidewater/Hampton Roads area as well. Unfortunately, I do not get that channel so I will be streaming.
    Bob Green

Let’s bust out some offense

Last time we played BC we came away with a 9-7 win. While I love the idea of our defense holding a team to 7 points, it feels like it’s time for the offense to break out. This is a day for the o-line to show us what kind of season we’ll have.
    GTHC

Game day, let’s go!

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    I’m hoping that I can watch the game live in Indy on Saturday as we will be there for one of our (4) Granddaughter‘s birthday. Of course the birthday party time is TBA, so I might be stuck with watching a replay. First things first.
    Duke game is noon. Granddaughter’s birthday party is now announced as starting at noon. Yep, I will be watching a recording of the game tonight.

GO DUKE!!!

Duke 31, BC 20.

Really surprised how well we stood up against the run for the most part last week. Need that same type of effort today. No let up. Limit BC on the ground, and unleash our DEs on them. Must establish the run. Will put Chase in short yardage situations and will actually make play action effective. Expecting the offense to click a little more and be more consistent. It’s not “over” if we fall to 0-2, but these are the games on the schedule we need to win to have a good season and build momentum. Duke 27-17. Can’t wait. Let’s go Duke!

I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell
    Just checked the ESPN app, and it says “blackout”, so no EPSN3 in the ACC footprint (I didn’t search for a map.)

Here’s a list of sport channels that are carrying the game, from the ACC website:

https://theacc.com/sports/2020/9/11/..._BC_DU_20.aspx

Per the ACC website, in market live stream available at:

https://www.foxsportsgo.com/

https://theacc.com/sports/2017/9/8/acc-on-rsn.aspx
    Bob Green

Looks like as a Dish subscriber (like with Braves games), I'm SOL. *shrugs*

Looks like a beautiful day for football in Durham! Let’s go!! Duke - 24 BC - 21

Do we know anything about injuries? I am especially wondering about Lummie Young and Jalon Calhoun.

Quote Originally Posted by SavDukeGrad View Post
    Do we know anything about injuries? I am especially wondering about Lummie Young and Jalon Calhoun.
    I saw something on Twitter about Lummie Young being limited in practice. Nothing on Calhoun.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by SavDukeGrad View Post
    Looks like a beautiful day for football in Durham! Let’s go!! Duke - 24 BC - 21

Ha, procuring injury info from Duke is like trying to pry a chicken out of the jaws of an alligator...we generally hear only when a player undergoes surgery, so no news tends to be good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I saw something on Twitter about Lummie Young being limited in practice. Nothing on Calhoun.
    Thank you, Bob. Young was the one I have been worried about, after the way he looked when he left the game last week. I have to admit, if he has been only “limited” in practice this week, that is much better than I had feared.

Go Duke!

DBR Chat is open!

If it gets a bit slow, refresh the page. If you're on a mobile device, you'll need to select "Blue" at the bottom.

If it's running too fast for you, you can always check out the chat archive to catch up.

As always - please follow the DBR Posting Guidelines.

Let's Go Duke!

-jk

HELP

Anybody around upstate SC? Just renewed sling and can't watch on espn 3. Help!

ESPN isn't even bothering to Gamecast this matchup.

You might watch this game on a 7-day free trial with Hulu, but it's not a solution for the rest of the season. I expect we will be in this FSN slot several times this year.

So far our LBs have looked poor. Let's hope they make adjustments.