Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DU82 View Post
    Ozzie, Fox Sports South is channel 50 in Durham, 51 is the Golf Channel here. Is it different in Greensboro, or were you subconsciously wanting to watch the US open?

(Spectrum likes to keep channel numbers consistent in a general area, that’s why I’m asking.)
    In Greensboro (the Triad area) FSS is 51. USA is 50. The Golf channel is 52. If Tiger is playing on Saturday, I'll check in on the US Open often! If no Tiger, I'll still check in occasionally! On Sunday, I'll watch after I finish playing (about 5ish).
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Duke is favored by 6pts (according to Vegas), with an O/U of 52 (up from 50.5). It feels good to be favored in a conference game--certainly a function of performing well in a high-visibility game for a change.

Our lads need to sow that they can move the ball vs BC, especially via the air downfield...no shame in not doing that vs ND, but if we aspire to a winning record this season, it will be required.

Quote Originally Posted by DU82 View Post
    That’s what awhom111 has been doing for years, providing us a valuable service by identifying the broadcast details, including blackout areas. It appears that the blackout list isn’t showing up as it did in previous seasons. All I did was provide awhom111 with the information requested from within the ACC area (no doubt that being in the Durham city limits is within the footprint.) If we don’t get more info before game time, I’ll try to get the game on ESPN3 while watching on Fox Sports South to see if things have changed regarding the blackout. The lack of information may be an indication that ESPN is changing the “rules” because of the pandemic, or it may be that they just haven’t gotten around to posting the blackout area yet.
    I am well aware of all of that, I didn't just join this board yesterday. I was just making sure that nobody tried to draw any conclusions from the fact that the game was on the list, I wasn't criticizing you for looking it up after awhom111 asked. To paraphrase Mr. Rodgers: R-E-L-A-X.

Looks to be broadcast on NESN on YouTube TV.

I’m hoping that I can watch the game live in Indy on Saturday as we will be there for one of our (4) Granddaughter‘s birthday. Of course the birthday party time is TBA, so I might be stuck with watching a replay. First things first.

I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    In Greensboro (the Triad area) FSS is 51. USA is 50. The Golf channel is 52. If Tiger is playing on Saturday, I'll check in on the US Open often! If no Tiger, I'll still check in occasionally! On Sunday, I'll watch after I finish playing (about 5ish).
    Thanks. Thought there was more consistency between regions in the same state. Obviously not!

Quote Originally Posted by duke79 View Post
    Looks to be broadcast on NESN on YouTube TV.
    In New England, I guess. But in Greensboro, there is no NESN. Our equivalent is Fox Sports Southeast, which, at least so far, isn't carrying the Duke-BC game. When I look it up in my library for upcoming Duke games it is "unavailable".
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by killerleft View Post
    In New England, I guess. But in Greensboro, there is no NESN. Our equivalent is Fox Sports Southeast, which, at least so far, isn't carrying the Duke-BC game. When I look it up in my library for upcoming Duke games it is "unavailable".
    Killer, it'll be on Fox Sports Carolina, Spectrum channel 51.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Killer, it'll be on Fox Sports Carolina, Spectrum channel 51.
    In Nashville the game is on FS1 according to the guide on my TV. Any information on whether the ACC is going to get a deal with Comcast? It gets old having to sign up for another subscription service.

I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell
    The game shows up on the Fox Sports Go app, and unlocks once I put in my Spectrum account info to verify I have a proper TV provider. Of course, I can also just watch it on Fox Sports South on Cable TV (the app is if I was not at home, as I’ve done in Wallace Wade before. Just need to have paid for the telecast via my TV provider.)

Still no indication if ESPN3 will be available for those in the ACC footprint that do not subscribe to a Fox affiliated channel (FSS, YES,NESN, etc.) via a TV provider.

(Technically, I should say RSN instead of Fox.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMeDoIt View Post
    In Nashville the game is on FS1 according to the guide on my TV. Any information on whether the ACC is going to get a deal with Comcast? It gets old having to sign up for another subscription service.
    The parties are talking but there probably won't be a deal until the end of next year when Comcast's main contract with Disney, which includes ABC, ESPN and ACCN, comes up for renewal.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilMadeMeDoIt View Post
    My bad, in Nashville on FSN channel 1250 on Comcast. I have a love/hate relationship with Comcast. They absolutely have the best remote, multiple times better than Spectrum at my son’s house. I hate that they don’t carry the ACC.

Uniform: white helmet with black iron D, blue jersey, white pants.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Uniform: white helmet with black iron D, blue jersey, white pants.
    The uniform of winners.

Duke 27, Bahston College 20

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    The uniform of winners.

OPK, over the years, I’ve grown to respect your insight into everything Duke, but, in this instance

Duke 35
    The other Eagles we play 10

We still have no blackout list, but the ESPN College Extra channels have been assigned and our game is in the first one (DirecTV 788). Several other providers have added ESPN College Extra this season so if you are not in an ACC market, you may be able to watch on television via one of those channels if your local RSN is not carrying the game.

High Point area Direct TV channel 646..Make that 646-1.

Duke football just posted a video to their Instagram account with Mark Gilbert talking about his injury, recovery, and return last week. Very moving. What a story - I can’t even tell you how much I’m pulling for that guy!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Duke 28, BC 24
    Bob Green