Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 NFL Season

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Wilson was 30-34, 4 TDs no INTs

Just sayin
    My comment was really about the Failcons’ keen ability to waste individual talent and winning performances, but yeah Wilson was very good today.
    Of course, from where I sit, wilson looks good every day.
    The good news for me is that I care not one whit what befalls the Failcons.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    My comment was really about the Failcons’ keen ability to waste individual talent and winning performances, but yeah Wilson was very good today.
    Of course, from where I sit, wilson looks good every day.
    The good news for me is that I care not one whit what befalls the Failcons.
    Your name tells me you recognize good Wilson... Sporks.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Every worry, complaint, and gripe in the 2020 NFL season should start with, "Look, I'm not a Washington Football Team fan so I have no right to complain but..."
    This didn't age very well...lol

2 of my least favorite teams tonight...wish we could trade this game for one of tomorrow's games.

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    This didn't age very well...lol
    For today maybe! Given the dog Snyder has led the past 20 years, ruining the fan experience, and culminating with this off-season's legal issues, I still stand by my original post!

SoFi Stadium is gorgeous.

Every worry, complaint, and gripe in the 2020 NFL season should start with, "Look, I'm not a Washington Football Team fan so I have no right to complain but..."
    I am a Washington Football Team fan and I have a right to complain but I won't since they kicked Philly's butt to start the season!

Go Rams!

Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    I am a Washington Football Team fan and I have a right to complain but I won't since they kicked Philly's butt to start the season!

Go Rams!
    Yup. Hasn’t been easy being a Cowboys fan the past 20 years. I had the good fortune of coming up during the Smith, Aikman, Irving days. Like Snyder only slightly less than I do Jones though...I guess megalomania comes with territory.

Also, in the “that won’t age well” category, Zeke got a giant stomach tattoo that says “Feed Me”. Made me laugh but, man, dude better stay in shape his WHOLE life.

Brutal​ day for injuries today so far.

Maybe Jason Garrett wasn't the only thing that was mediocre in Dallas?

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    Brutal​ day for injuries today so far.
    Appears to be getting worse, too...Wow.

So, still early but...

With the Cowboys, Giants and Philly all looking pretty bad in their first half. Could the WTFs or WFTs, or whatever, possibly end up with a 2 game lead after the first two weeks of the season?
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

It would be very 2020 for “Washington Football team” to emerge as a Super Bowl favorite.

Failcons doing Failcons things. Wow.

Maybe Jason Garrett wasn't the only thing that was mediocre in Dallas?
    Heh heh.

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    It would be very 2020 for “Washington Football team” to emerge as a Super Bowl favorite.
    Spoke too soon, but the season is young.

I think it's weird that i never liked the Patriots, and i never felt like I disliked Brady, and i wasn't really a fan of Cam Newton, but now, watching SNF I find that I kind of like them now that they have Cam playing quarterback. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Spoke too soon, but the season is young.

I think it's weird that i never liked the Patriots, and i never felt like I disliked Brady, and i wasn't really a fan of Cam Newton, but now, watching SNF I find that I kind of like them now that they have Cam playing quarterback. I don't get it.
    I admittedly disliked Cam with the Panthers. And I'm a Seahawks fan. And I feel sort of the same way. I want him to do well. And lose.

Butker got 3 tries to win the game for the Chiefs in OT and made them all - 53 yarder, 58 yarder, and the final 58 yarder for the win. He kicked a 58 yarder earlier in the game, too.

Wow. Great end to SNF. Everyone on the planet knew Cam would run it in from one yard. Seahawks played it perfectly.

Woo! 2-0!

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Failcons doing Failcons things. Wow.
    The Falcons did the most Falcon thing ever as they Falcon'd away that game.

I'm a little surprised Dan Quinn was allowed on the plane home. Personally, I would have let him hitchhike back to Georgia. Not like there is a rush for him to get back and coach the team. I'm a lot surprised that the Special Teams coach, Ben Kowtika, was not fired on the spot for that onsides kick. It really looks like the entire kickoff recovery team was unaware of a rule that most 10-year-olds know.

If you have not seen the worst onsides kick recovery in NFL history, you will enjoy this article: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...s-nfl-football
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?