Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yep, got bit by YouTube TV too. Giving Hulu a try.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDuke6 View Post
    Yep, got bit by YouTube TV too. Giving Hulu a try.
    Well, as soon as I left this site it looks like Hulu and Fox met a similar fate as YouTube TV did. Hulu is dropping Fix RSN effective tomorrow.

There are times I feel like a Luddite with cable. Fios, actually, but it has a coax cable into my TiVo! (And, yes, I still have a TiVo. Luddite.)

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by BigDuke6 View Post
    Well, as soon as I left this site it looks like Hulu and Fox met a similar fate as YouTube TV did. Hulu is dropping Fix RSN effective tomorrow.
    Yep. I paused YouTube TV and picked up Hulu. Bye Hulu. Hi YouTube TV, you kept my saved games, recordings, and unlimited recording time. Guess I'll just miss some Duke games until Fox regional channels show up again.
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

This thread took a few unexpected turns. I could see those stations returning to those providers once the NHL and NBA start up again. Of course that will be no help for the ACC events on between now and then, just another consequence of the conference's very weird television deal.

To get back to the original topic, Friday will be a busy day.

Field Hockey visits Wake Forest at 3pm ET and can be seen on these channels, but of course only if you get them:
    https://theacc.com/sports/2020/10/16..._DU_WF_20.aspx

ACCNX is an option, but like only outside the conference footprint.

Men's Soccer hosts Wake Forest at 6pm ET and can be seen on ACC Network.

Women's Soccer visits the neighbors at 7pm ET and can be seen on ACCNX. ACC Network does tape delay some events that were online-only live and this is one of them so you can also see it at midnight.

Volleyball finally gets to play Virginia Tech at 5:30 pm ET on Saturday and can be seen on ACCNX.

Tune in to ACC Network on Sunday.

Field Hockey hosts Wake Forest at 12:00pm EDT.

Volleyball hosts Virginia Tech at 5:30pm EDT.

Women's Soccer visits Florida State at 4pm EDT on Thursday. The game will be on these channels with the expectation that any subscriber will be able to watch regardless of location:
    https://theacc.com/sports/2020/10/23...DU_FSU_20.aspx

There is no map, but those outside of the conference footprint should be able to watch online via ACCNX.

There are only a few events left, but Friday will be busy.

Both ACC Cross Country Championships are on ACCNX. The men run at 10am EDT and the women run at 11am EDT.

Volleyball finally hosts Virginia at 6pm EDT and can be seen on ACC Network.

Field Hockey hosts Virginia at 1pm ET on Saturday and can be seen on ACCNX.

Women's Soccer visits Miami at 3:30pm EST on Sunday and can be seen on ACC Network.

Field Hockey faces Syracuse in the conference tournament, no longer on campus, on Thursday and can be seen on ACC Network. The start time is supposed to be 7pm EST, but there are two preceding games so it could always be a little later.

Men's Soccer visits the neighbors at 8pm EST on Friday and can be seen on ACC Network.

Swimming and Diving hosts Virginia Tech on Saturday. Both meets are supposed to have feeds on ACCNX, but they are not currently listed on WatchESPN even though their live feeds exist.

Diving starts at 11:00am EST here:
    https://www.espn.com/watch/player?id...6-da2cdfeaabd5

Swimming starts at 2:30 pm EST here:
    https://www.espn.com/watch/player?id...c-ba8e27647b50

Women's Soccer faces Clemson in the ACC quarterfinal on Tuesday and can be seen on ACC Network. The start time is listed for 3pm ET, but it could be later depending on the preceding game.

Women's Soccer faces Florida State in the ACC semifinals at 5:30pm ET on Friday and can be seen on ACC Network.

Men's Soccer faces Pitt at 6pm ET on Sunday in the ACC quarterfinals and can be seen on ACC Network. This round has an interesting hosting situation as Wake and UNC get to host as higher seeds, while Duke is lower seeded than Pitt so could not host and had to play at State while Duke will host the fourth game.

Not much of a year for the two soccer teams or field hockey...wait til next year.

The one that's REALLY going to hurt is men's lacrosse should the season be screwed up by The Corvid...