Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Duke Fall 2020 Broadcast Thread

The season starts on Thursday.

Women's Soccer visits Wake Forest at 7pm ET. The game will be on ACCNX, which is a part of the WatchESPN online services available to those who are subscribers to ACC Network.

Women's Soccer hosts Virginia at 6pm ET on Thursday and can be seen on ACC Network.

Unfortunately we only get one event on Sunday. Women's Soccer hosts Wake Forest at 5pm ET and can be seen on ACC Network.

Volleyball opens their season by hosting North Carolina State at 7pm ET on Wednesday and can be seen on ACC Network.

Quote Originally Posted by awhom111 View Post
    Volleyball opens their season by hosting North Carolina State at 7pm ET on Wednesday and can be seen on ACC Network.
    Impressive number of “fan” cutouts in Cameron. Very competitive game. Watching a game from Cameron is great even if it’s not BB.

Quote Originally Posted by hallcity View Post
    Impressive number of “fan” cutouts in Cameron. Very competitive game. Watching a game from Cameron is great even if it’s not BB.
    And even better with the right outcome!

Fire up ACCNX on Saturday.

Field Hockey finally gets to play, visiting Louisville at 1:00pm ET.

Volleyball hosts North Carolina State at 6:30 pm ET.

Men's Soccer hosts North Carolina State at 7:00 pm ET.

Tune in to ACC Network on Sunday.

Field Hockey visits Louisville at 1:30pm ET.

Women's Soccer hosts the neighbors at 3:30pm ET.

A couple games will be on ACCNX Friday after one was bumped off television.

Volleyball visits Virginia at 6:30pm ET.

Men's Soccer hosts the neighbors at 7:00 pm ET.

Volleyball is playing Virginia at 6:30pm ET on Saturday and is supposed to be on ACCNX, although it is not listed right now.

Assuming that the opponents actually have enough players available, tune in to ACC Network on Sunday.

Field Hockey hosts the neighbors at 12pm ET.

Women's Soccer hosts Clemson at 5pm ET.

Everyone got a little creative with the scheduling. With the Virginia schools not available for volleyball, our visit to the neighbors got moved to this weekend. The first match will be on Friday at 6:30pm ET and can be seen on ACCNX.

Women's Soccer hosts Virginia Tech at 7:00pm ET and can be seen on ACCNX.

Men's Soccer visits North Carolina State and can be seen on ACC Network.

Volleyball visits the neighbors at 5:30pm ET on Sunday and can be seen on ACC Network.

Women's Soccer visits Boston College at 4pm ET on Thursday. The game will be on these channels:
    https://theacc.com/sports/2020/10/8/..._DU_BC_20.aspx

Historically, if you subscribe to the channel, you can watch it regardless of location. ACCNX will likely only be an option for those outside the conference footprint.

Men's Soccer visits Clemson at 8pm ET on Friday and can be seen on ACC Network.

Tune in early Sunday.

Women's Soccer visits Syracuse at 11am ET and can be seen on these channels:
    https://theacc.com/sports/2020/10/8/...DU_SYR_20.aspx

Historically, if you subscribe to the channel, you can watch it regardless of location. ACCNX will likely only be an option for those outside the conference footprint.

Field Hockey visits the neighbors at 12pm ET and can be seen on ACC Network.

Look at who shows up on the list of the most watched college football games thus far!!

Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Eeeek! I got the following sent to me an email this morning.

Starting on October 23, 2020 Hulu will no longer have the rights to distribute certain Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) that are currently included with your Hulu + Live TV plan.

While we were unable to reach an agreement with Sinclair Broadcast Group to continue offering channels like your Fox Sports RSN, YES Network, and Marquee Network, the good news is that you will continue to have access to a wide variety of sports from other popular channels including ESPN, TNT, and TBS, as well as FS1 and FS2.
    I've enjoyed Hulu a lot, but might be kicking them to the curb quickly if I find an alternate streaming service that carries Fox Sports South.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Eeeek! I got the following sent to me an email this morning.

I've enjoyed Hulu a lot, but might be kicking them to the curb quickly if I find an alternate streaming service that carries Fox Sports South.
    YoutubeTV has already dropped Fox Sports South. What other streaming alternatives are out there?
    "This is the best of all possible worlds."
    Dr. Pangloss - Candide

Quote Originally Posted by chrishoke View Post
    YoutubeTV has already dropped Fox Sports South. What other streaming alternatives are out there?
    It is starting to look like the only legal alternative is basic cable. At the risk of bad Dean Smith jokes, I will not mention the cliche.