Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Some comment above about Mina Harigae never actually attending Duke. She did -- but only for one semester. She appeared in three fall golf events in 2008-2009, with two top five finishes.
    Mina Harigae made Sportscenter Top 10 this morning with an amazing eagle from the fairway. She’s 6th going into the final round of the Women’s PGA (major).

This week’s stop is the CJ Cup in Las Vegas. Kevin Streelman is -4 through nine holes.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    This week’s stop is the CJ Cup in Las Vegas. Kevin Streelman is -4 through nine holes.
    It's a no-cut tournament. The CJ Cup at Shadow Creek is the U.S. rendition of the tournament held last year in Korea that Justin Thomas won.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Streelman finishes at -4 (68) and is currently T6.
    Bob Green

Streelman shoots -2 (70) today and is T8 headed into the weekend.
    Bob Green

Streelman tees off #1 at 2:04 pm EDT. His playing partners are Tyler Duncan and Hideki Matsuyama.
    Bob Green

Streelman shoots even par today and falls to T18. He needs to go low tomorrow to get a Top 10 finish.
    Bob Green

Streelman tees off #1 at 1:10 pm EDT.
    Bob Green

Streels shot even par on the day and fell back a bit more to finish T21. He made $91k for the weekend, which is nice work if you can get it.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Streels shot even par on the day and fell back a bit more to finish T21. He made $91k for the weekend, which is nice work if you can get it.
    Also another $3K contribution into his retirement account. Just making the cut is very lucrative for these guys.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

This week’s tour stop is the ZOZO Championship which is being played in Thousand Oaks, CA. Kevin Streelman just teed off. Adam Long is +1 through two holes.
    Bob Green

This week’s tour stop is the ZOZO Championship which is being played in Thousand Oaks, CA. Kevin Streelman just teed off. Adam Long is +1 through two holes.
    Round one is done, and our lads are lagging. Kevin is +2 and T69 out of 77 players. But he did beat Tiger, who was +4! Adam Long is DFL AT +5.
    Sage Grouse

'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

ZOZO is another no-cut tourney so perhaps both Kevin and Adam can rally over the four day stretch

Quote Originally Posted by seacap29 View Post
    ZOZO is another no-cut tourney so perhaps both Kevin and Adam can rally over the four day stretch
    Kevin's playing pretty well today, and -- au moment, Adam is below par. Don;t want to jinx anything by writing too much.
    Sage Grouse

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Kevin's playing pretty well today
    Four birdies in a row.
    Bob Green

Four birdies in a row.
    Streels' scores for holes 3 through 8 were 3-3-4-3-3-3. The only time I did that was at Putt-Putt.
    Sage Grouse

Kevin Streelman shot a -5 (67) yesterday is T61 at -3 for the championship.

He tees off #10 at 14:15 today. Lots of ground left to make up. Justin Thomas in the lead at -14.
    Bob Green

Kevin Streelman shot a -5 (67) yesterday is T61 at -3 for the championship.

He tees off #10 at 14:15 today. Lots of ground left to make up. Justin Thomas in the lead at -14.
    The course played easier on Friday, where the median score was 67 (-5), than on opening day Thursday, where the median was just at the border between 69/70. Therefore, the scores were 2-3 strokes lower. The weather was the same -- I expect the pin positions were a lot friendlier.

Tiger played well, improving his score from 76 to 66. Adam Long, who started with a couple of birdies, missed short putts on 17 and 18 (easy for me to say) and finished at even par. He escaped last place.
    Sage Grouse

Long has really struggled since that final round when he came in leading. Maybe this par round is the start of some better play but it feels like he needs a break to get his mental game back. He has been playing basically every week because his strong play last season earned it. Hope he gets back to his form of a few weeks ago...

Looks like both Adam and Kevin will sit out Bermuda next week. Ryan Blaum and Wes Roach are in the field.