Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 687
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Streelman is off to a horrible start going +3 through first five holes: bogey, birdie, bogey, bogey, bogey.
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Van Nuys, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Leona 3 down with 3 to go came close, but finished 2nd to Korda.
    Saw the last hole. Leona missed the eagle putt then the birdie but great exposure and experience.

  3. #603
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Streelman is off to a horrible start going +3 through first five holes: bogey, birdie, bogey, bogey, bogey.
    Streelman steadied the ship and is +2 for the day and +1 for the tournament, tied for 20th. For the field, I've never seen so many missed puts inside 25 feet before, and the scores reflect that. Those greens must be rough due to the drought.

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Streelman checks in at #4 in these Travelers Championship power rankings:

    https://www.pgatour.com/power-rankin...highlands.html
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    This week our guys playing are Adam Long and Kevin Streelman at the Travelers, Max Greyserman in the Maine Open, and Julian Suri in Munich, Germany. Also noticed that Adrien Pendaries ('21?) is entered in the European Challenge Tour.

  6. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Streelman checks in at #4 in these Travelers Championship power rankings:

    https://www.pgatour.com/power-rankin...highlands.html
    Excellent! I believe this ranking is just for the Travelers Championship. He's boosted by his previous win of the tournament in 2014 and his recent string of Top 20 performances on the tour. He's due for another win sometime soon!

  7. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by seacap29 View Post
    This week our guys playing are Adam Long and Kevin Streelman at the Travelers, Max Greyserman in the Maine Open, and Julian Suri in Munich, Germany. Also noticed that Adrien Pendaries ('21?) is entered in the European Challenge Tour.
    And a huge entourage (7) of Duke ladies playing in the this weeks LPGA major.

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Thursday tee times:

    Kevin Streelman, 07:05 #10
    Adam Long, 13:20 #10
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Kevin Streelman shot a -3 (67) this morning and is currently T14 with lots of afternoon golfers still on the course. He was -5 through 15 holes before bogeys on 7 and 8. He finished his round with a par on 9.

    Adam Long is +2 through five holes.
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Neither Streelman nor Long will be playing the weekend. Streelman three putted from 8 feet on 15 for a bogey then promptly hit his tee shot in the water on 16 and double bogeyed the hole.
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  11. #611
    Celine Boutier got a lot of TV exposure today, playing in the last group of the LPGA Championship with Salas and Korda. She sits 5 strokes back of both in a tie for third going into the final round tomorrow. Since she had sole third after two rounds, I assume she will not be in the last group in the final round.

  12. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by 75Crazie View Post
    Celine Boutier got a lot of TV exposure today, playing in the last group of the LPGA Championship with Salas and Korda. She sits 5 strokes back of both in a tie for third going into the final round tomorrow. Since she had sole third after two rounds, I assume she will not be in the last group in the final round.
    I think that the first finisher in the tie for 3rd will be in the last group.

  13. #613
    Celine finishes T7 and Leona T15 at the LPGA Championship. Impressive performances!

  14. #614
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA.
    Celine had a bit of a rough day by her standards, shooting 75 today, but finishing in a tie for seventh at a major championship is quite an accomplishment.

  15. #615
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Adam Long will play this week at the Rocket Mortgage in Detroit. The Korn Ferry is off this week. Also the PGA has started the Forme Tour for aspiring young pros and this week Alex Smalley ('19) is playing. At the end of the Tour Schedule the top five will gain Korn Ferry status.

  16. #616
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Adam Long has work to do today. He shot +1 (73) yesterday with the projected cut currently at -2. He tees off #1 at 12:40.
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  17. #617
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Adam Long finished at +5 which is 8 shots below the projected cutline of -3. He gets the weekend off.
    Bob Green
    DBR Survivor Football Champion
    2010 & 2016

  18. #618
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Adam Long finished at +5 which is 8 shots below the projected cutline of -3. He gets the weekend off.
    Hes had some of those recently.

  19. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Streelman is off to a horrible start going +3 through first five holes: bogey, birdie, bogey, bogey, bogey.
    Wouldn't be that bad for me.

    Hey how'd you play.

    Man, I birdied number two.

  20. #620
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Steamboat Springs, CO
    Quote Originally Posted by dball View Post
    Wouldn't be that bad for me.

    Hey how'd you play.

    Man, I birdied number two.
    Hey, I played awful on men's day -- near the bottom of the standings. But I won "closest to the pin" with my only good shot. Made money.
    Sage Grouse

    ---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Similar Threads

  1. Dukies on the 2020 PGA and LPGA Tours
    By sagegrouse in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 419
    Last Post: 08-31-2020, 05:46 PM
  2. Dukies on the 2019 PGA/LPGA Tour
    By sagegrouse in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 09-16-2019, 05:54 AM
  3. Dukies on the PGA/LPGA Tour
    By sagegrouse in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 09-23-2018, 07:01 PM
  4. Duke Alumni Association Tours
    By weezie in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-27-2018, 10:39 AM
  5. White House tours
    By Ima Facultiwyfe in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 10:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •