Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
    It does not surprise me to hear that Kupcho has a mouth. I am surprised that it got out and Leona heard about it, makes me wonder who spilled.

While trash-talking is a hallowed tradition in sports, it seems to me that, more often than not, it would be detrimental in golf ... at least at the pro level, where you have to have nerves of steel to even make the tour. Just from looking at Leona, I would not want to give her any excuse at all to get peeved.

Quote Originally Posted by 75Crazie View Post
    It does not surprise me to hear that Kupcho has a mouth. I am surprised that it got out and Leona heard about it, makes me wonder who spilled.

While trash-talking is a hallowed tradition in sports, it seems to me that, more often than not, it would be detrimental in golf ... at least at the pro level, where you have to have nerves of steel to even make the tour. Just from looking at Leona, I would not want to give her any excuse at all to get peeved.
    As I mentioned earlier, I do not like Kupcho. Her attitude on the course is really off putting. If you saw the post match "hug" you can tell that Kupcho and Leona are not friendly. I'm really happy Leona took it to her.

The PGATour opens the '21-'22 schedule in wine country, Napa Valley, this week. Adam Long and Alex Smalley will play. It will be Smalley's first event as a PGA card holder.

Quote Originally Posted by seacap29 View Post
    The PGATour opens the '21-'22 schedule in wine country, Napa Valley, this week. Adam Long and Alex Smalley will play. It will be Smalley's first event as a PGA card holder.
    Our Double A team! Go Adam, Go Alex! LGD GTHc!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com