Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seacap29 View Post
    I love Harbour Town having walked that course (as a spectator) for many years. Tight fairways, tiny greens, gotta hit them straight and use strategy to do well here. Kevin usually plays well in Hilton Head, not sure about Adam.
    I played Harbour Town once, 20 years ago. From the white tees, I parred #18 and was very proud of myself. I still am!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by seacap29 View Post
    I love Harbour Town having walked that course (as a spectator) for many years. Tight fairways, tiny greens, gotta hit them straight and use strategy to do well here. Kevin usually plays well in Hilton Head, not sure about Adam.
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    I played Harbour Town once, 20 years ago. From the white tees, I parred #18 and was very proud of myself. I still am!
    Harbour Town is one of my very favorite courses. The finishing stretch of 16-17-18 is one of the best, and most scenic, in all of golf (IMO).
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Kevin Streelman cards a -4 (67) today and is currently T6. It is good to get off to a fast start.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Kevin Streelman cards a -4 (67) today and is currently T6. It is good to get off to a fast start.
    Adam Long was -3 after five holes and then ran into trouble, finishing at +2.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Kevin bogeyed the two toughest holes #12, #17 , both on the back side. Otherwise a very good start for him in Harbour Town.

Way away in Vegas (MGM Resorts) Max Greyserman is T2 with a fine 68. Ryan Blaum and Wes Roach are T25 with 71s.

Today’s tee times:

Kevin Streelman, 12:34, #10
    Adam Long, 13:07, #10
    Bob Green

Streelman shoots Even Par 71 today to remain -4. He is currently T31. The start of the front nine, his second nine, did him in with a bogey on 1 and double bogey on 3.
    Bob Green

Streelman tees off at 11:15 this morning.
    Bob Green

In Las Vegas Max Greyserman is T3 (68,67), Wes Roach is T22 (71,67), and Ryan Blaum is T32 (71,68)

Kevin Streelman cards a -5 (66) today to move to -9 for the tournament. He is currently T9 with lots of golfers still on the course.
    Bob Green

How about Leona Maguire in the next to last group in the final round on golf channel now from Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty 71 View Post
    How about Leona Maguire in the next to last group in the final round on golf channel now from Hawaii.
    Leona playing well and might finish 2nd or 3rd, but Ko is well ahead and will win easily.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Leona playing well and might finish 2nd or 3rd, but Ko is well ahead and will win easily.
    Leona eagled the par-5 17th hole to reach -21 and end up in a four-way tie for second behind Lydia Ko. The tournament is the Lotte Championship
    at Kapolei,, Oahu, HI.
    Sage Grouse

'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Kevin Streelman enters today’s final round of the RBC Heritage tied for 10th place. At -9, he is nine strokes behind leader Stewart Cink (-18) and four strokes behind 2nd place Collin Morikawa (-13). Streelman has put himself in position where a strong Sunday round will result in a nice payday and Fedex points.

He tees off at 13:20.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Leona eagled the par-5 17th hole to reach -21 and end up in a four-way tie for second behind Lydia Ko. The tournament is the Lotte Championship
    at Kapolei,, Oahu, HI.
    Leona at T-2 should have won about $125,000.
    Sage Grouse

Kevin Streelman enters today’s final round of the RBC Heritage tied for 10th place. At -9, he is nine strokes behind leader Stewart Cink (-18) and four strokes behind 2nd place Collin Morikawa (-13). Streelman has put himself in position where a strong Sunday round will result in a nice payday and Fedex points.

He tees off at 13:20.
    Streels is #71 in the current Fedex standings. A nice top ten finish will put him back in the virtual top 70, likely around #60, which is what you need to make the first two of the playoff events. Still a few months from that stuff, but it is worth keeping an eye upon.

FWIW, Adam Long is #54 in the FedEx standings right now.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

After three rounds in Las Vegas Blaum and Greyserman are T6 and Roach is T14.

Streelman moving the wrong direction with bogey on holes 3 and 4.
    Bob Green

Streelman moving the wrong direction with bogey on holes 3 and 4.
    Streels did finish at +2 and is T-34. It's not likely to change unless someone north of him on the leaderboard has a meltdown.
    Sage Grouse

It's good to do well on the front in Harbour Town as the back side is the tougher. Kevin was two over. Hopefully next play will be better for him.
    In Las Vegas Wes Roach and Max Greyserman finished T9 (maybe 15 grand or so each?). Ryan Blaum was at T22.