Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Zurich Classic of New Orleans features team play and after Round 1 Kevin Streelman and Dylan Frittelli are T16 at -7 three shots behind the leaders.

They tee off Friday morning at 10:15.
    Bob Green

In other events Max Greyserman shot 63 and is second in Arlington Tx in the Veritex Bank Championship. In Spain Julian Suri scored -6 for T3.

Streelman and Frittelli missed the cut. They finished -5 with the cut at -6. They birdied the 2nd hole Friday to move to -8 then proceeded to card six bogeys to fall to -2. Birdies on 16, 17 and 18 were not enough.
    Bob Green

In Texas Greyserman followed his opening 63 with a 69 and is T4. A few players are still finishing this a.m. due to yesterday's weather delay. In Europe Suri missed the cut by a stroke.

In the Korn Ferry event Max Greyserman finished T20 with rds. of 63,69,66,70. His point total now is 50 and he needs to reach the Top 25 for his PGA Tour card.

Streelman and Long in Field at the Valspar Championship

This week's Valspar Championship is being played at the Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course), Palm Harbor, FL., from April 29 to May 2. Innisbrook is north of St. Pete.

Kevin Streelman off #1 at 7:28A
    Adam Long also off #1 at 1:22P

Go Duke!
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Both Kevin and Adam missed the cut in the Valspar. Perhaps they could use a little rest. Adam has made the cut in two out of ten events in 2021.
    In the Korn Ferry Wes Roach (T14) and Max Greyserman (T6) will play the weekend. And in Europe Suri also made the cut this time in Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by seacap29 View Post
    Both Kevin and Adam missed the cut in the Valspar. Perhaps they could use a little rest. Adam has made the cut in two out of ten events in 2021.
    In the Korn Ferry Wes Roach (T14) and Max Greyserman (T6) will play the weekend. And in Europe Suri also made the cut this time in Spain.
    Adam started with a very rough hole -- he sunk an eight-footer for double bogey. Kevin had a bad stretch where he made four bogeys in six holes on his first nine.
    Sage Grouse

'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

No Duke players still playing at the Valspar, but Mike Cragg, longtime Duke athletics official, got some screen time on a photo inducting golfer Keegan Bradley (T-1 at the momenbt) into the St. John's University athletic hall of fame.
    Sage Grouse

Greyserman finished T7 in the Korn Ferry event. He is 45 now on his drive to The 25. Roach finished T16.

Looks like Duke pros are busy again this week. Kevin Streelman and Adam Long at Quail Hollow in Charlotte, Ryan Blaum, Max Greyserman and Wes Roach in the Nashville area, and Julian Suri in Spain. Good luck guys!

Quote Originally Posted by seacap29 View Post
    Looks like Duke pros are busy again this week. Kevin Streelman and Adam Long at Quail Hollow in Charlotte, Ryan Blaum, Max Greyserman and Wes Roach in the Nashville area, and Julian Suri in Spain. Good luck guys!
    Adam Long is off of #10 at 7:23AM; Streels tees off on #10 at 12:23PM.

Golf Channel coverage is 2-6 PM EDT.

Go Duke!
    Sage Grouse

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Adam Long is off of #10 at 7:23AM; Streels tees off on #10 at 12:23PM.

Golf Channel coverage is 2-6 PM EDT.

Go Duke!
    Correction -- a digit slipped into my message:

Adam Long is off #1, #1, #1 at 7:23AM
    Sage Grouse

Kevin Streelman cards a -2 (69) today and is T16. He birdied his last four holes (6,7,8,9).
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Kevin Streelman cards a -2 (69) today and is T16. He birdied his last four holes (6,7,8,9).
    Streels four birdies at the end were on shots with a total length of 105 feet. The long one was a 67' chip at the last hole. That'll help him sleep well tonight!

Adam Long crashed and burned today with a +6 77. Looks like even par to make the cut.
    Sage Grouse

Streelman shot +1 (72) today to fall to -1 overall. He is currently T32. Cut line is projected at Even par.
    Bob Green

Streelman shot +1 (72) today to fall to -1 overall. He is currently T32. Cut line is projected at Even par.
    Cut line rose to +2, conditions must have been difficult today. Looked at Adam Long’s scorecard (shot 153) and missed cut badly. He quadruple bogeyed the par 3 17th both days, and must be having nightmares over that water hole.

Streelman tees off at 11:40 today. He is T24.
    Bob Green

Streelman tees off at 11:40 today. He is T24.
    Sreels was having a really nice round until he drove his tee shot into the creek on #18, making double bogey. He remains at -1 and is T-26.
    Sage Grouse

In the Korn Ferry all our guys made the cut, but today's rounds saw Wes Roach (T36), Ryan Blaum (T47), and Max Greyserman (T55) well back in the field. Over in The European in Spain Julian Suri has scored 66,69,65 and is T9 going into tomorrow's finals. Pulling for Kevin tomorrow in Charlotte.