Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JNort View Post
    I would say yes. I'm putting Drake into nearly every daily lineup that I can
    I get that Aaron Jones carved up Detroit last week, but they pretty much bottled up Montgomery the week before, and Drake has been pretty underwhelming so far. Still, he might be primed to blow up, I'm just not super confident in it.

Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    I didn't know Derwin James, CB for the Chargers is on IR. That secondary may not be as good as I thought it was.
    I'm also trying to decide between Hilton (who has been way off this year) and Anderson.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    I'm also trying to decide between Hilton (who has been way off this year) and Anderson.
    The guys Fantasy Football guys on XM Radio said Hilton looks to be in need of Geritol the way he's running(slow) this season. I dropped him this week after hearing this but I probably jinxed myself. He will light up the scoreboard this week.

GoDuke!

I only need 29 points from Mark Andrews tomorrow...its not impossible​...

I need 26 from Kelce tonight. PPR league so basically I need Mahomes to hit him a bunch of times and get him in the endzone 1 or two times. 8/120 with a TD and I'm there!

Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    I need 26 from Kelce tonight. PPR league so basically I need Mahomes to hit him a bunch of times and get him in the endzone 1 or two times. 8/120 with a TD and I'm there!
    I'm only half PPR, so I was thinking 10 for 80 and 3 TDs would do the trick. We also get a 3 point bonus if a player goes over 100 yards, so 10 for 110 and 2 TDs would be fine as well.

Good luck!

Almost but no cigar!

I was down 45 points going into last nights game. My opponent had Kelice and the KC kicker. I had Mahomes and Tucker the Baltimore kicker. I lost 157-156. If we had tied, I would have lost anyway, because our tie breaker is bench points. My bench sucks. I had Debo Samuels(IR) and Goedert on my bench(injured in his game). That was two zeros. I would have won anyway if I had played Gibson(WFT) instead of listening to the so called experts saying Joshua Kelley was a good pick up off the waiver wire.
    Live and Learn I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    I lost 236 to 245. Had the 3rd highest score in our league and took a loss. Oh well, that's FF for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    I was down 45 points going into last nights game. My opponent had Kelice and the KC kicker. I had Mahomes and Tucker the Baltimore kicker. I lost 157-156. If we had tied, I would have lost anyway, because our tie breaker is bench points. My bench sucks. I had Debo Samuels(IR) and Goedert on my bench(injured in his game). That was two zeros. I would have won anyway if I had played Gibson(WFT) instead of listening to the so called experts saying Joshua Kelley was a good pick up off the waiver wire.
    Live and Learn I guess.
    I hate bench scoring as a tie breaker. It should be whomever has the most points on the year or something. I hate it cause I have never carried a 2nd qb which hurts bench scoring.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by JNort View Post
    I hate bench scoring as a tie breaker. It should be whomever has the most points on the year or something. I hate it cause I have never carried a 2nd qb which hurts bench scoring.
    Playoff ties are determined by most points on the year but games are bench points in our league.

Ugh. Two people dropped Josh Kelly and Malcom Brown in my league. I desperately need running backs, but unfortunately I squandered my waiver claim this week (we reset weekly based on rank) on Tee Higgins not expecting two very addable RBs to become available.

Ugh. Two people dropped Josh Kelly and Malcom Brown in my league. I desperately need running backs, but unfortunately I squandered my waiver claim this week (we reset weekly based on rank) on Tee Higgins not expecting two very addable RBs to become available.
    I have to say, I'm happy we moved away from the waiver based on standings. We went to budget-based waiver claims and it's added more strategy and excitement to the league.

Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    I have to say, I'm happy we moved away from the waiver based on standings. We went to budget-based waiver claims and it's added more strategy and excitement to the league.
    I don't want to deal with the hassle of budget based (and the league probably isn't serious enough for it, only about half the league are what I would consider "serious" fantasy players), but I would much prefer continuous rolling list for waivers over weekly resetting.

The Steelers vs. Vikings game is in limbo. Our league commish says use your bench players for those players on your roster should the game be postponed/cancelled. I have Conner and the Steeler defense. Looks like this is not my year.

Injuries and this postponement are brutal for my team.

MT - likely out
    Chris Carson - likely out
    Deebo Samuel - out
    McKinnon - game time decision
    Crowder - likely to play, but not 100%

Planning my lineup like MT and Carson are out.

QB: Rogers
    RB:Cook
    RB: Peterson
    WR: Metcalf
    WR: Jeudy/Crowder
    WR: Cole Beasley/Curtis Samuel
    TE: Hunter Henry
    Flex: McKinnon

The plan is to play Beasley if Brown is out for the Bills. If McKinnon doesn't give it a go, then I'll be forced to start Samuel and Beasley or Dobbins in the flex. Currently leaning Jeudy instead of Crowder. Just don't trust his health.

MT or Carson playing would be huge.

Injuries are going to be a problem this year for sure. The lack of prep time, no preseason, all lead to higher likelihood of injuries. We foresaw this being an issue in my league and implemented two IR spots accordingly. But even that doesn't feel like it will be sufficient.

My drafted team has already lost two guys for the season (Barkley and Cohen) and has had 3 more guys (AJ Brown, Cam Akers, and Deebo Samuel) miss several games already. I've suffered to a 1-2 start, but I suspect that other teams are going to feel the sting at some point unfortunately.

My roster has 4 guys on IR. Devante Adams as Questionable (after missing Sunday). Juju SS - who's game will be canceleld due to Covid and my kicker is listed as doubtful.

With Big Ben and Corey Davis both out this week, I'm now starting Fitzmagick at QB and Jerry Jeudy at WR. If Hopkins ends up being out as well (looks possible) I'll be slotting in either Fournette or Hilton in his place. Not looking like I'm going to improve on my 1-2 start this week.

With Big Ben and Corey Davis both out this week, I'm now starting Fitzmagick at QB and Jerry Jeudy at WR. If Hopkins ends up being out as well (looks possible) I'll be slotting in either Fournette or Hilton in his place. Not looking like I'm going to improve on my 1-2 start this week.
    Isn't Fournette set to be out this weekend as well?

Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Isn't Fournette set to be out this weekend as well?
    Oh right. Hilton it is.