Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
My team is lurking at 6-4 (gonna be 6-5 after this week). Hoping that Ekeler's return next week buoys me somewhat, as the loss of Barkley is really an anchor on my team.

Mike Davis has helped a bunch as a fill-in, but that's going to disappear again soon. James Robinson, Brady, and my WRs have carried me: Hopkins, AJ Brown, Fuller, and Higgins have been studs, and I'm hopeful Antonio Brown becomes useful as his route rate increases (he's run under 40 routes in both of his games to date).

I was able to pick up Ertz off waivers as he is almost ready to come off IR, so hopefully he gives me a boost down the stretch. If Ekeler can step up and replace Davis when McCaffrey returns, maybe I can get hot in the playoffs. But yeah, rough year.
I am also hovering just at .500 in all my leagues, but will probably be on the outside looking in for all of them (one is a 12 team, the other two are 10 team but only 4 make the playoffs). I have good teams, but keep making the wrong start/sit calls. One of my worse fantasy seasons in a long time.