Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thoughts on dropping Leonard Fournette for Jamaal Williams? Feels like RoJo has taken a firm hold on the starting job there, leaving both guys as low floor backup options (both should get some work) with upside if the starter goes down. I feel like having a piece of the Green Bay offense has more value, plus Green Bay already had their bye which gives me some extra flexibility.

When I went to bed last night, I had my opponent by 70 points. This morning I learn that his players scored 69 points and he's only 1 point behind me. He has 2 linebackers( Davis and Murray) in the game tonight and he has the Bills Defense and the TN kicker in the Tuesday game. My only hopes are that Joshua Kelley puts up around 20 points tonight and the Tuesday game is postponed. What a fantasy season!

Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    When I went to bed last night, I had my opponent by 70 points. This morning I learn that his players scored 69 points and he's only 1 point behind me. He has 2 linebackers( Davis and Murray) in the game tonight and he has the Bills Defense and the TN kicker in the Tuesday game. My only hopes are that Joshua Kelley puts up around 20 points tonight and the Tuesday game is postponed. What a fantasy season!
    Yep, its been crazy! I left about 25 points on my bench by starting Justin Jefferson and Deebo Samuel over DeVonte Parker, Crowder, and Drake. Now I need Jonnu Smith (if they play) to outscore the New Orleans D by 7.1 points.

I too started Deebo over Crowder.

Additionally, I had Michael Thomas in my lineup, the 1pm games kicked off, and then it comes out that MT is not playing. So, I could have started Crowder there as well.

I also have Dalvin Cook who went off injured. I was rostering Mattison up until last week, but dropped him to make room for some other players. Mattison was promptly picked up off waivers. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    I too started Deebo over Crowder.

Additionally, I had Michael Thomas in my lineup, the 1pm games kicked off, and then it comes out that MT is not playing. So, I could have started Crowder there as well.

I also have Dalvin Cook who went off injured. I was rostering Mattison up until last week, but dropped him to make room for some other players. Mattison was promptly picked up off waivers. Sigh.
    Cook still got you a pretty nice game before he went out.

What a sad group of running backs I have on my roster: Kelley, Gibson, Freeman and A. Jones(good one). I am going to drop Kelley for the 2nd time as it's apparent the Chargers don't know who to play(Jackson or Kelley). I plan on picking up Gaskins off the waiver wire. Had I kept Henderson and not picked up Kelley I would have won this weeks game. But noooooo, I didn't because Henderson only picked up 4 points against the Giants the week I had him. The Rams split the running between Henderson and Brown. Looking back on it, I should have given Henderson one more chance. Freeman gave me 17 points against the Cowboys and might be a keeper. Gibson on the other hand seems to be a better receiver than running back. But the WFT does not have a good QB and the offensive line can't protect the QB. So, I might be dropping him but I don't know who might be better. I've been thinking about taking Lindsay off the waiver wire. He's been injured and Gordon has taken over as the lead back but Denver has been known to use two runners in the past. Another possibility might be Mattison for week 6 game as Cook has a groin injury and might not play and if he does I don't think he will play as much because of the easy opponent's defense. I can't count on Ekeler coming off IR anytime soon, so it's slim pickings for RBs right now. Any thoughts?

What a sad group of running backs I have on my roster: Kelley, Gibson, Freeman and A. Jones(good one). I am going to drop Kelley for the 2nd time as it's apparent the Chargers don't know who to play(Jackson or Kelley). I plan on picking up Gaskins off the waiver wire. Had I kept Henderson and not picked up Kelley I would have won this weeks game. But noooooo, I didn't because Henderson only picked up 4 points against the Giants the week I had him. The Rams split the running between Henderson and Brown. Looking back on it, I should have given Henderson one more chance. Freeman gave me 17 points against the Cowboys and might be a keeper. Gibson on the other hand seems to be a better receiver than running back. But the WFT does not have a good QB and the offensive line can't protect the QB. So, I might be dropping him but I don't know who might be better. I've been thinking about taking Lindsay off the waiver wire. He's been injured and Gordon has taken over as the lead back but Denver has been known to use two runners in the past. Another possibility might be Mattison for week 6 game as Cook has a groin injury and might not play and if he does I don't think he will play as much because of the easy opponent's defense. I can't count on Ekeler coming off IR anytime soon, so it's slim pickings for RBs right now. Any thoughts?
    Other than stop dropping useful rbs before you need them? That's all I got, gonna be a rough year.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by JNort View Post
    Other than stop dropping useful rbs before you need them? That's all I got, gonna be a rough year.
    I did need RBs as Barkley and and Ekeler my number one and number two RBs were injured and are on IR. I traded Conner for A. Jones but he was on bye last week. I've had: Kelley, Ingram, Henderson, Gibson, Freeman, Jackson and Malcom Brown since I lost Barkley and Ekeler. In other words, I had Conner a #3 back to go along with those RB 4s mentioned. In the draft I came away with Barkley(#1), Ekeler(#2), Conner(#3) and Ingram(#4). I was in pretty good shape until the injury bug hit. Sort of like Duke basketball players. Hey maybe it's the shoes.

Anyone picking up Lavon Bell off the waiver wire? Looks like he's joining the Chiefs if everything falls into place.

Anyone picking up Lavon Bell off the waiver wire? Looks like he's joining the Chiefs if everything falls into place.
    He never hit the waiver wire in my league. I'm not convinced of the impact he'll have anyway.

I've had him rostered all season. With seemingliy 1/2 my team on a bye this week I may have to start him if he's going to be active. I'm going to lose and lose big this week so I have to decide if I'm going to spend any $$ to bolster my roster for 1 week or just save my $$ for later...

I grabbed him of waivers yesterday and promptly traded him (plus Jonnu Smith and Juju) for Jonathan Taylor (and Hollywood Brown and Higbee). I had Smith sitting on my bench behind Kelce and I was never going to play him, and have Edwards Helaire and didn’t want to play him and Bell together. 14 team league so RB depth is very hard to come by and I like Taylor over Bell. Feels like a win/win. Or at least I hope I don’t come to regret it

Quote Originally Posted by mkirsh View Post
    I grabbed him of waivers yesterday and promptly traded him (plus Jonnu Smith and Juju) for Jonathan Taylor (and Hollywood Brown and Higbee). I had Smith sitting on my bench behind Kelce and I was never going to play him, and have Edwards Helaire and didn’t want to play him and Bell together. 14 team league so RB depth is very hard to come by and I like Taylor over Bell. Feels like a win/win. Or at least I hope I don’t come to regret it
    It seems the Chiefs think they have been asking too much from Edwards-Helaire. His production in the red zone has been bad. Most of the so called NFL media experts think Bell will be used in passing situations and those red zone carries and may end up being touch-down dependent for fantasy points.

I suppose I shouldn't complain about having too many options, but in two leagues I have really tough choices at the flex:

I have Crowder, DeVante Parker, Kenyan Drake, and Phillip Lindsay in both leagues. Then in one league I also have Justin Jefferson/Brandin Cooks in the mix, and in the other one I have Antonio Gibson.

Right now I'm leaning Crowder in both (I want to play Lindsay but the matchup with New England is tough and scares me off a little). I think there are good arguments to start pretty much everyone on the list (I'm also finding it hard to keep Gibson on the bench). Looking at various rankings all these guys seem to be clustered more or less around the same area. Any thoughts here?

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    I suppose I shouldn't complain about having too many options, but in two leagues I have really tough choices at the flex:

I have Crowder, DeVante Parker, Kenyan Drake, and Phillip Lindsay in both leagues. Then in one league I also have Justin Jefferson/Brandin Cooks in the mix, and in the other one I have Antonio Gibson.

Right now I'm leaning Crowder in both (I want to play Lindsay but the matchup with New England is tough and scares me off a little). I think there are good arguments to start pretty much everyone on the list (I'm also finding it hard to keep Gibson on the bench). Looking at various rankings all these guys seem to be clustered more or less around the same area. Any thoughts here?
    Last years DeVante Parker would be the obvious choice but he's not played that well in 2020. Drake is getting close to losing snaps to Edmonds and you don't know what you will get with Lindsay especially like you said, they're playing the Pats. So far Crowder has been a big waiver wire pick up for me and I'm starting him today as they are playing Miami. I think the Dolphins are ranked around 20th in giving up points to wide receivers. Hopkins is my other WR.

I'm up by 1 point...I have Hopkins and Drake, he's got Murray, Cooper, and Zane Gonzalez. Wish me luck!

I'm up by 1 point...I have Hopkins and Drake, he's got Murray, Cooper, and Zane Gonzalez. Wish me luck!
    Go AZ Cardinals, Murray, Hopkins and Drake. I have Murray and Hopkins. I had another injury yesterday. Jonnu Smith injured ankle and scored 1 point for me. Gibson with 6 points and I'm dropping him. The WFT has a terrible OL, terrible QBs and worst of all a terrible owner.

Any help on this trade?

I have been offered

Ekeler and Devante Parker
    for
    Kareem Hunt

Its 12 teams .5 ppr

I got Kamara, Conner, David Johnson, Hunt, Freeman, and Mattison at rb. With Tyreek, Woods, Boyd, Dionte, and Lazard at wr.

My thought was to take the trade and then try a package deal later to get a better tight end (Hopefully Kelce, Andrews, or Kittle). I really like that Hunt is never gonna be worse than the 15th best rb or so when he shares time and hes top 5 when alone. Seems like a very valuable piece I would lose for a shot at tight end.

O and Hunt (if i make it that far) gets the Giants and Jets defenses for fantasy playoffs.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

I have to fill out my RB and Flex spots with two of Corey Davis, Gus Edwards, JK Dobbins, or Phillip Lindsay. Wish me luck!

I have to fill out my RB and Flex spots with two of Corey Davis, Gus Edwards, JK Dobbins, or Phillip Lindsay. Wish me luck!
    Edwards looks to get carries with Ingram injured but so will Dobbins. The so called experts keep thinking this might be the week Dobbins steps up and takes the lead role at RB. Lindsay had a concussion and last I heard he was not yet cleared to play. I have not heard anything lately. I've been debating on who to start at wr; Fulgham or Dl Johnson, Pitt wr. I think I'm going with Fulgham.