Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
My thinking on the Ingram drop and Gibson pick up was that J.K. Dobbins will take some of Ingram's playing time by midseason or even earlier, but I may have dropped the ball here as Dobbins is currently 4th on the RB depth chart. Gibson is 2nd on Washington's RB depth chart behind Peyton Barber. I really don't think Barber is that good of a runner. Gibson is a big fast back that can play WR and return man. I think he will be given the ball for my lowly Washington team(always be the Redskins). As for QBs, we can only play one at a time. My thinking someone will want Ryan in a trade down the road. Our rules are 2-qbs, 4 rbs, 4 wrs, 2 TE, 2 lbs, 2 def teams and
1 kicker. We can play a RB or WR as our flex. I usually end up with playing the match up on defensive team. In an 8 team league, all our teams are pretty equal. The difference will come down to injuries and a surprise player getting hot. Last season I drafted Josh Jacobs(RB) and Darren Waller(TE) and they really came through for me. I hope Gibson does the same for me this season. But I like Barkley, Ekeler and Conner as my RBs. Conner worries me with his injury history though.
People are way over hyping Dobbins' fantasy value. Ingram will be the lead back in a top rushing offense all season (barring injury).