Enjoying the Championship Game. Respect both teams and mostly want a great game. That said, my dear wife is from Bama, so it's of course Roll Tide!

I'm experiencing the ecstasy of great play calling and execution. Sarkisian's offense is a work of art. Every play seems to be well-called and contains a few to numerous gorgeous wrinkles that befuddle the defense. And I know that I see only a fraction of what is taking place. Just beautiful to watch. OSU's offensive play-calling might not be quite as elegant but it is, IMO, smart and imaginative.

In an SBNation article, Sarkisian stated “We’re an RPO team that runs the football. If you’re gonna let us run the ball, then we will continue to run the ball. The moment you say we’re gonna take away the run, our system is built to throw RPOs." So many options for almost every play.

Which of course as a Duke fan generates agony. Not that there are many O geniuses like Sarkisian out there, but somebody who would be closer to his level than what we have now? Keep hope alive.