Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    Welcome aboard again, jv001! And I will defer all thanks to whomever brought the idea to DBR (sadly, I forget who it was!). I just sent the email to start this one, somebody else deserves the credit for the concept. And here I will send my letter of thanks to said unnamed degenerate for introducing such a fun contest to DBR. It has made watching golf that much more exciting!

And jv001, this is definitely the hardest of the 5 events (4 majors + FedEx). So now that you have gotten through it, you should be ready to roll in the US Open!
    The format came from mr. synellendin in our 2018 general Masters discussion thread. I've done other golf pools where it is based on tiers and score, but using the OWGR salary cap and $ winnings is a great format so thanks to Mr. S!

https://forums.dukebasketballreport...llector-thread

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    Welcome aboard again, jv001! And I will defer all thanks to whomever brought the idea to DBR (sadly, I forget who it was!). I just sent the email to start this one, somebody else deserves the credit for the concept. And here I will send my letter of thanks to said unnamed degenerate for introducing such a fun contest to DBR. It has made watching golf that much more exciting!

And jv001, this is definitely the hardest of the 5 events (4 majors + FedEx). So now that you have gotten through it, you should be ready to roll in the US Open!
    I will take credit for introducing this game and its rules to the degenerate DBRers - I think it goes back at least two years, perhaps to the 2018 Masters or US Open. Maybe longer but I’m not sure. I’m just glad it’s been well received and enjoyed by others because it also makes watching golf more fun and exciting for me. I also want to thank mkirsh for handling the results tabulation responsibility and doing it so efficiently and accurately.

US Open picks are due in about 8 days!!