New Coach K Interview

A friend of mine just produced this interview with Coach K about his time at West Point and his support of the military. Thought the story about how he ended up at West Point was pretty great.

Really inspiring guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IoIY60A0is

K is passionate in support of vets!

-jk

Good stuff!

Hey, can I ask... I had reached out to Duke about maybe doing an interview with coach k... any chance anyone could offer any specifics about who I could get in touch with? Had a great idea for an interview that had never been done before...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post
    Good stuff!

Hey, can I ask... I had reached out to Duke about maybe doing an interview with coach k... any chance anyone could offer any specifics about who I could get in touch with? Had a great idea for an interview that had never been done before...
    I'll ask my friend and see if he's got any tips. Maybe you'd have more luck now that things are virtual and everyone's got a bit more availability?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmeisenger View Post
    I'll ask my friend and see if he's got any tips. Maybe you'd have more luck now that things are virtual and everyone's got a bit more availability?
    Yeah, I’m not sure... I emailed Mike DeGeorge and Lindy Brown, but didn’t hear back. I was honestly a bit surprised, as silly as that sounds. Any advice your friend could share would be hugely appreciated... I think I’ve got a cool idea, and would love to make it happen

Saturday Crossword - August 1

1-Across in tomorrow's NY Times.

Since the crossword is diagonally symmetric, the puzzle wizards had to come up with another lengthy word. That one, I had to think about how to spell.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013