Black Lives Matter

Our church is still doing all online services, which given the current Coronavirus situation in NC I fully agree with. Today our pastor's message was on Black Lives Matter. I thought it was excellent, thought-provoking, and a pretty simple great place to start with change on an individual level. I also thought it was as non political as it could be given the subject matter, and it was rather unifying. I think this message is non-religious enough that it wouldn't offend non-Christians or Christians. I think most agree with the idea of loving your neighbor.

It's such an important issue that I decided to post this message for anyone interested:

https://www.thesummitchurch.live/

My utmost apologies if any mods feel this post/thread needs to be deleted. Of course delete if need be. It is not my intention to start a public policy thread that breaks DBR rules or gets anyone infractions on on holiday. But it's such an important issue that it merits at least thought and looking at this from this different perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    Our church is still doing all online services, which given the current Coronavirus situation in NC I fully agree with. Today our pastor's message was on Black Lives Matter. I thought it was excellent, thought-provoking, and a pretty simple great place to start with change on an individual level. I also thought it was as non political as it could be given the subject matter, and it was rather unifying. I think this message is non-religious enough that it wouldn't offend non-Christians or Christians. I think most agree with the idea of loving your neighbor.

It's such an important issue that I decided to post this message for anyone interested:

https://www.thesummitchurch.live/

My utmost apologies if any mods feel this post/thread needs to be deleted. Of course delete if need be. It is not my intention to start a public policy thread that breaks DBR rules or gets anyone infractions on on holiday. But it's such an important issue that it merits at least thought and looking at this from this different perspective.
    Thank you for your post and I agree with your pastor. It's important but not to break DBR rules, I'll PM you with further thoughts.