Chris Duhon - Triple Double?

I just read the article on the main page. I would have swore on my grandmother's grave that Duhon had a triple double. But I can't google any record of it. Does anyone else remember what I remember?

9F
    I will never talk about That Game. GTHC.

Quote Originally Posted by kako View Post
    I just read the article on the main page. I would have swore on my grandmother's grave that Duhon had a triple double. But I can't google any record of it. Does anyone else remember what I remember?

9F
    Best was 20 pts., 8 rebounds and 10 assists vs. Davidson on November 25, 2002.

Here is the link to the results in the basketball archives.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Duhon was the man!

9F
    Your grandmother is not a happy camper right now.

9F
    Probably not what you meant, but he had a triple-double for the Bulls against the lowly Hornets in 2005 (18, 12, 10). He almost had a couple of others, but the rebounding fell just short.

Maybe it was just me. But I would have bet on it.

Obaachan will forgive me.

9F
    I will never talk about That Game. GTHC.

Duhon

Not exactly related to the post but I find myself watching more Duke games this year than most.

I am now watching games from the wonderful 01 team and yesterday, I watched one of my favorite wins over UNC ever. Now that would be a hard ranking. Top 10 favorite wins over UNC. The 95-81 win with Boozer out at Chapel Hill would be in my Top Ten for sure.

Duhon had a wonderful game and scored 12 in the second half.

Side Note- It is always fun to hear Dickie V in these old games praise UNC for always doing things the right way and in this game gushing over Matt Doherty and how successful he will be at UNC. Doherty was riding so high coming into that game. 23-4. He would receive National Coach of the Year award and boom the bottom falls out. And next year 8-20. That 2002 team is my favorite Carolina Team.