Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I get your combined point, but I think Banghart was a much better fit for Duke, a true academic institution, than the place she ended up.
    aye!
    1200. DDMF.

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by dudog84 View Post
    I know she is a Dukie and all, but Katie has not had the kind of success you're looking for in 15 years at Miami. Has never made it out of the first weekend of the NCAAs. Was 15-15 this year.
    She has done a pretty good job at UM, a school that has only reached the women's Sweet 16 once, but I don't think that a 5-8 record in the NCAAs is going to do it. We don't need more postseason disappointments.

Quote Originally Posted by miramar View Post
    She has done a pretty good job at UM, a school that has only reached the women's Sweet 16 once, but I don't think that a 5-8 record in the NCAAs is going to do it. We don't need more postseason disappointments.
    it's not like it's a buyers market for coaches with gaudy postseason records.
    1200. DDMF.

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    it's not like it's a buyers market for coaches with gaudy postseason records.
    Nobody has mentioned Brad Stevens yet on this thread...

(I know where the door is...)
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Nobody has mentioned Brad Stevens yet on this thread...

(I know where the door is...)
    LOL, NOT a bad idea! If he does a good job with the women's team, maybe he could then be "promoted" to coach the men's team when Coach K retires!

Quote Originally Posted by duke79 View Post
    LOL, NOT a bad idea! If he does a good job with the women's team, maybe he could then be "promoted" to coach the men's team when Coach K retires!
    Maybe he should get some experience in the WNBA before being given any consideration for our WBB team .

(Finally leaving. Will close the door behind me and turn out the lights .)
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.