Chase Jeter is selling off his Duke gear on Instagram

https://www.si.com/college/duke/bask...duke-equipment

He responds to the haters via his EYEG account:

yhase_
A lot of our fears derive from the things that we do not understand. During this time in quarantine eye have worked towards embracing some of those fears and straying away from old habits. In doing so, eye have set out goals for myself and my family in regards to our health and well being all in hopes for leading a healthier lifestyle in which we are more in tune with the mind, soul, and body. Recently eye have received some backlash for my actions regarding the sale of my own Duke apparel and memorabilia that eye wore during my tenure there. Eye am
eternally grateful for my experiences, relationships, and memories that were made during my time there, likewise to my time at Arizona. A lot of what was physically left behind in terms of old gear and jerseys did not hold the same sentimental value in my mind and heart as those same memories, relationships, and the feeling of playing in that uniform does. As eye am no longer an amateur under the rules of the NCAA in which Eye made zero dollars off of my name, image, likeness... eye am not only allowed to choose what eye want to do with my old apparel, but eye have earned the right to profit. A wise man once said, “wealth is in the mind and not the pocket” With that being said, with the proceeds eye have earned from the sale of my old memorabilia Eye decided to invest in a Kangen Water machine. A major step in the process of becoming is managing health. Eye am choosing to live a life filled with peace, love, positivity and for me it starts with the water eye am drinking on a daily basis. Health is wealth. Thank you to everyone who has supported my journey and if you want to know more about the water you drink, fear not to ask questions... Peace and Love🤘🏽💙💚🌍💧🌿👁 #OpenYourEye