Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Eye don't know

Eye would never pay good money for a Chase Jeter jersey, although the two of us surely agree that there is no eye in team.

And there's no eye in win, Michael Jordan!

Duke requires all students to take a course in writing, but not one in critical thinking, spotting logical fallacies, skeptical inquiry, etc.

Eye'd argue they should.

Quote Originally Posted by miramar View Post
    Eye would never pay good money for a Chase Jeter jersey, although the two of us surely agree that there is no eye in team.

And there's no eye in win, Michael Jordan!
    Incorrect. Here it is:

4ea81669fe7ec84bc329581edb35ca5e.jpg
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Minor correction.
    Oh, geez. Banned I hope and not the alternative.

Wait until eye tell Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    He will get a god laugh out of this, just like when he talks about Gary Payton.

eye yi yi, who could turn down the opportunity to invest in a Kangen Water Machine?

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas View Post
    Not to mention wasting that money on alkaline water. Should just flush it down the toilet instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Iris you would stop making puns. I'm cilious.

Oh, and by the way, WTH is he talking about with the 'water machine'?

Never mind. I looked it up. Alkaline water. What a farce. I don't understand this idea at all. Your body carefully regulates its acid-base balance. It has a nice system of buffers, etc that it uses to make sure your pH is always maintained at the proper values. They call it homeostasis for a reason. Nobody really thinks that one can change one's acid-base balance by drinking alkaline water, right? I mean, if it were that easy to alter your acid-base balance, I know a couple of people who would have phosphoric acid for blood by now what with all the coke they consume.

I wish him the best, but alkaline water is a crock.
    Eye must say, when eye came here eye wasn't expecting to see an Alkaline water rant. This is peak level DBR stuff here.

Not cool... you guys are mucking everything up for Chase and his new Kangen distributorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Not cool... you guys are mucking everything up for Chase and his new Kangen distributorship.
    When glistening Kangen Water Machines replace every Keurig nationwide, they'll eat their words! All they need are a couple of Kardashian mentions to get things rolling. My 401k is all Kangen right now.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    When glistening Kangen Water Machines replace every Keurig nationwide, they'll eat their words! All they need are a couple of Kardashian mentions to get things rolling. My 401k is all Kangen right now.
    I’m quickly building my investor team, in hopes I can on day sit with King Chase atop the Great Pyramid.

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Iris you would stop making puns. I'm cilious.

Oh, and by the way, WTH is he talking about with the 'water machine'?

Never mind. I looked it up. Alkaline water. What a farce. I don't understand this idea at all. Your body carefully regulates its acid-base balance. It has a nice system of buffers, etc that it uses to make sure your pH is always maintained at the proper values. They call it homeostasis for a reason. Nobody really thinks that one can change one's acid-base balance by drinking alkaline water, right? I mean, if it were that easy to alter your acid-base balance, I know a couple of people who would have phosphoric acid for blood by now what with all the coke they consume.

I wish him the best, but alkaline water is a crock.
    According to the Tucson Water web site, the public water in Tucson is drawn from wells and has a ph of 7.8 to 8.0. Chase, and anyone else drinking the tap water in Tucson is already getting alkaline water.

Eye have no issue with Chase selling Duke or Arizona gear. The only real downside is that UNCheat fans will warp it into the next Lance Thomas 'scandal' (because as you know decades of cheating with fake classes to keep athletes eligible is cancelled out by Lance Thomas buy jewelry on credit).

Quote Originally Posted by Neals384 View Post
    According to the Tucson Water web site, the public water in Tucson is drawn from wells and has a ph of 7.8 to 8.0. Chase, and anyone else drinking the tap water in Tucson is already getting alkaline water.
    The Kangen water alkaline deal reminds me of a joke ad we used to have on the Duke campus radio station, for "Wellington Raffelators which ionize your gas." Which we all agree is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Too late for me to get on board. I’ve already rolled everything into raising big cats for tourists.

I like the kid and wish him well.

I wonder whether he is better of marketing his Arizona shorts, one leg longer than the other. I never understood that

Eyegh.

You are not alone

Quote Originally Posted by MartyClark View Post
    I like the kid and wish him well.

I wonder whether he is better of marketing his Arizona shorts, one leg longer than the other. I never understood that
    He doesn't seem to understand it either.

https://tucson.com/why-does-chase-je...4f583d62a.html

C'mon, man! He understands it perfectly and he explained it eloquently. It's just his thing.

I thought he chose Duke specifically to study the Aye-Aye

Quote Originally Posted by AZLA View Post
    I thought he chose Duke specifically to study the Aye-Aye
    No one nose for sure.