Page 124 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3263
    Yeah I’m really concerned about my wife’s unusual interest in Poldark, Peaky Blinders and and Outlander. Something is off but I can’t figure out what it is?

Wow, the theme of Ep 3 of Last of Us wasn't on my bingo card! You could gave given me a thousand guesses and I would have never predicted the show would go in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    Yeah I’m really concerned about my wife’s unusual interest in Poldark, Peaky Blinders and and Outlander. Something is off but I can’t figure out what it is?
    If I were you I wouldn't let Jake of State Farm anywhere near her.

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    Wow, the theme of Ep 3 of Last of Us wasn't on my bingo card! You could gave given me a thousand guesses and I would have never predicted the show would go in that direction.
    We have it queued to watch tonight - hope I like the way it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    We have it queued to watch tonight - hope I like the way it goes!
    I heard all the blather before the series started that episode three would be the one that really got people talking.

Even knowing that, I was pretty genuinely surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I heard all the blather before the series started that episode three would be the one that really got people talking.

Even knowing that, I was pretty genuinely surprised.
    Wow, what a great episode! I'm kind of at a loss to talk about it without giving anything away so I'll just say it was fantastic and let those who haven't seen it find out for themselves.
    "The future ain't what it used to be."

Quote Originally Posted by mkirsh View Post
    I’m also one episode into Poker Face and I’m intrigued.
    I binged four episodes while trying to do my taxes. I like it. It’s like a mix of Columbo and The Incredible Hulk (minus the Lou Ferrigno parts). It’s got a bunch of high profile guest stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    I binged four episodes while trying to do my taxes. I like it. It’s like a mix of Columbo and The Incredible Hulk (minus the Lou Ferrigno parts). It’s got a bunch of high profile guest stars.
    Ummmm, the Lou Ferrigno parts were the only reason to watch the show!

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    Ummmm, the Lou Ferrigno parts were the only reason to watch the show!
    Probably but I couldn’t think of any other show were the main character is forced to move town to town and helps people along the way. Can’t use A-Team and Highway to Heaven does fit either. Maybe the The Fugitive but I never watched either version.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg View Post
    Probably but I couldn’t think of any other show were the main character is forced to move town to town and helps people along the way. Can’t use A-Team and Highway to Heaven does fit either. Maybe the The Fugitive but I never watched either version.

How about Kwai Chang Caine in Kung Fu?

Quote Originally Posted by plimnko View Post
    Perfect, and the main character even did his own "Lou Ferrigno" scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by DUKIECB View Post
    Wow, what a great episode! I'm kind of at a loss to talk about it without giving anything away so I'll just say it was fantastic and let those who haven't seen it find out for themselves.
    Agreed. It was pretty heavy but fantastic. Glad I didn’t see any spoilers ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by acdevil View Post
    Agreed. It was pretty heavy but fantastic. Glad I didn’t see any spoilers ahead of time.
    Add me to the list- did not see it coming but glad I got to watch it

Quote Originally Posted by plimnko View Post
    It's been so long. Wasn't he looking for someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    And this is exactly why people who claim it to be “just another zombie movie/show” are missing out. Their loss! Those who have played the game know better!

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas View Post
    And this is exactly why people who claim it to be “just another zombie movie/show” are missing out. Their loss! Those who have played the game know better!
    So far I feel like the show is similar to The Walking Dead in that they aren’t really zombie shows. They are shows about people that have zombies in them as a plot device.

ETA - I haven’t played the game so I could be way off here.

Quote Originally Posted by acdevil View Post
    So far I feel like the show is similar to The Walking Dead in that they aren’t really zombie shows. They are shows about people that have zombies in them as a plot device.

ETA - I haven’t played the game so I could be way off here.
    I mean, I don't see all that much similarity between the two shows this far, other than that whole "bloodthirsty zombie horde" thing. But I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I mean, I don't see all that much similarity between the two shows this far, other than that whole "bloodthirsty zombie horde" thing. But I could be wrong.
    Just wait till the episode where Joel finds out Shane was sleeping with Tess the whole time he was in the hospital…

Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    I thought Poldark was fantastic and tend to really enjoy the period dramas. Any others that can be recommended? I've already watched

Vikings
    Vikings Valhala
    Hell on Wheels
    Deadwood
    First two episodes of Billy the Kid (if anyone has any idea how to stream the rest I'd love to hear it)
    The Musketeers
    The Last Kingdom
    Barbarians
    Knightfall
    Black Sails
    Godfather of Harlem
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Channing View Post
    I thought Poldark was fantastic and tend to really enjoy the period dramas. Any others that can be recommended? I've already watched

Vikings
    Vikings Valhala
    Hell on Wheels
    Deadwood
    First two episodes of Billy the Kid (if anyone has any idea how to stream the rest I'd love to hear it)
    The Musketeers
    The Last Kingdom
    Barbarians
    Knightfall
    Black Sails
    Godfather of Harlem
    Stranger Things