Page 114 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 3263
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Based on this trailer, I think a solid argument can be made that Cocaine Bear is going to be the greatest movie ever made!!!

Pretty sure he lived off Buchanan near East.

Who doesn't love the notion of a dormant and very large troll awakening and making a move on Oslo? Grab the aquavit and smoked salmon and have a look at Troll on Netflix, could be our entertainment tonight.
    But I was slightly put off that it got good reviews on Rotten Tomatoes...https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/troll_2022

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Who doesn't love the notion of a dormant and very large troll awakening and making a move on Oslo? Grab the aquavit and smoked salmon and have a look at Troll on Netflix, could be our entertainment tonight.
    But I was slightly put off that it got good reviews on Rotten Tomatoes...https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/troll_2022
    That looks fun. I totally enjoyed Trollhunter, another Norwegian export.
    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/trollhunter
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Man, that AND Cocaine Bear! Golden age of cinema, baby! I'm pumped!

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Man, that AND Cocaine Bear! Golden age of cinema, baby! I'm pumped!
    You know that “Troll vs Cocaine Bear” is kind of inevitable…

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    I'm waiting for "Michael Myers vs Cocaine Bear". That's got to be in the pipeline already.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    (Salivates a la Homer)

Anyone want to venture any guesses as to what the last two episodes of White Lotus have in store?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    Anyone want to venture any guesses as to what the last two episodes of White Lotus have in store?
    Portia is toast. She's clearly being distracted as part of a plot against Jennifer Coolidge.

I watched the Troll last night, quite entertaining. Prime takeaway is that Norway needs to upgrade its military.

As for White Lotus, who knows, but we love that show...time for someone to bit the dust...

Will Greg turn out to be Quentin’s unrequited true love?

Quote Originally Posted by missfinch View Post
    Will Greg turn out to be Quentin’s unrequited true love?
    Ooh, I like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Portia is toast. She's clearly being distracted as part of a plot against Jennifer Coolidge.
    I also thought Coolidge was being set up, likely for monetary reasons. Didn’t think of the Portia distraction angle. Makes sense though. Given the last scene last week I hope she is using protection!

Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    I also thought Coolidge was being set up, likely for monetary reasons. Didn’t think of the Portia distraction angle. Makes sense though. Given the last scene last week I hope she is using protection!
    Yeah definitely that group of guys is setting something up. Not sure if Coolidge will be killed as she's kinda the star of the series and they may want her for another season, but taking her and Portia to a remote location like that is trouble. I think they're definitely going after her money, at least. The fact that the young guy who is with Portia didn't have the money to pay for dinner was maybe a clue that these guys aren't as rich as they seem. Maybe?

And I still think, as I posted a few weeks ago, that Ethan and Cameron are going to be getting together sexually. Not sure how that ties into people being killed, but I do think that is happening.

And I still think, as I posted a few weeks ago, that Ethan and Cameron are going to be getting together sexually. Not sure how that ties into people being killed, but I do think that is happening.
    Yes, I’ve thought this too. Also agree with all the Coolidge/Portia setup speculation. The “uncle/nephew” situation already seemed a bit suspect before the last episode.

What about Cameron and Harper (Audrey). They seem about to get it on, and Cameron always takes what Ethan wants. Could Ethan go off the rails, violently?

Yes, I’ve thought this too. Also agree with all the Coolidge/Portia setup speculation. The “uncle/nephew” situation already seemed a bit suspect before the last episode.
    Yes, something is going on...but what's nice about this series is that what is planned may well not be what happens...probably no more Samsonite defecation scenes...

The main argument against Coolidge being killed is the opening scene of WL shows several bodies in the water. Hard to get to more than two bodies from her involvement. OTOH there may be something going on between her sus hubby and the gay guy (husband was one true love he talked about?) so one of them could be a third body? Add in the “nephew?”

Don't have any speculation, but saw this on twitter and thought it was hilarious (don't know to imbed a tweet)

https://twitter.com/luispvilchez/sta...87425159139331

Yeah definitely that group of guys is setting something up. Not sure if Coolidge will be killed as she's kinda the star of the series and they may want her for another season, but taking her and Portia to a remote location like that is trouble. I think they're definitely going after her money, at least. The fact that the young guy who is with Portia didn't have the money to pay for dinner was maybe a clue that these guys aren't as rich as they seem. Maybe?

What about Cameron and Harper (Audrey). They seem about to get it on, and Cameron always takes what Ethan wants. Could Ethan go off the rails, violently?
    Yes, something is going on...but what's nice about this series is that what is planned may well not be what happens...probably no more Samsonite defecation scenes...
    The main argument against Coolidge being killed is the opening scene of WL shows several bodies in the water. Hard to get to more than two bodies from her involvement. OTOH there may be something going on between her sus hubby and the gay guy (husband was one true love he talked about?) so one of them could be a third body? Add in the “nephew?”
    Quote Originally Posted by mkirsh View Post
    Don't have any speculation, but saw this on twitter and thought it was hilarious (don't know to imbed a tweet)

https://twitter.com/luispvilchez/sta...87425159139331

Mods, can we open a separate thread for this? I like to binge watch after all the episodes are released and am concerned someone is going to post a spoiler.
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016