Native American COVID relief and a Duke connection

I now that many DBR regulars head straight to the forums, bypassing the "front page." I wanted to be sure that everyone saw JD King's story An elegant bit of covid-19 grace, chronicling the remarkable connection between the Irish and Native Americans, dating back to the Irish famine of the 1840's. Now the Irish are returning the favor by supporting the besieged Native American community. Playing a prominent role, and rocking a Duke sweatshirt on the GoFundMe page video, is a Duke grad, Shandiin Herrera, a '19 grad with an amazing resume.

I think it would be great for the DBR community to add our support, for a good cause and in solidarity with a graduate who represents Duke so well.

Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Oh no you don't! This is a very worthy charity page and I'm all for supporting an Irish effort. Come on folks, roll up a few coins. Let's Go Fund A Duke grad.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Just ran across a new article about this: https://abcnews.go.com/US/young-acti...dlines_bsq_hed

Some great pictures from her graduation in the article.