Quote Originally Posted by DavidBenAkiva View Post
Testing, testing, testing. That's the first and most important thing that needs to happen. We don't even know what we're fighting against. I've had multiple friends tell me about severe illness - bronchitis, pneumonia, etc - that required hospitalization in the last couple months. Hospitals did the available tests on them for flu, pneumonia, etc. Once a test came back positive, they stopped testing and treated the "common" illness. They didn't even get a COVID-19 test. Here in New York City, where I live, the rate of people being found dead at home, alone, is way above the normal rate. Those poor souls will never be tested. We just don't know the extent of this yet and won't for some time.
This is so sad(bolded). I would think that most of those poor souls were older people. I can't imagine having a love one pass away at home alone. We have many older folks in our church and several of them are widows or widowers. I'm president of my Sunday School Class and along with my teacher we try to stay in contact with older people in our class. Our pastor does the same thing but with a membership of over 1500 people it's impossible for him to do it alone. We've only had one person who have passed away from Covid-19. Our church member and her sister both passed away from Covid-19. They were buried side by side on the same day.

As for when sports will begin, I'm with those who think pro-sports will begin before college sports and that will be with zero fans in attendance. It's going to be interesting to see if MLB will begin play in Arizona as has been mentioned.

Stay safe everyone and put your family first.

GoDuke!