Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkD83 View Post
    Can we imagine Coach K with a beard?????
    Someone *has* to photoshop this...
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD83 View Post
    Can we imagine Coach K with a beard?????
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Someone *has* to photoshop this...
    The Chronicle already did: What Coach K(ringle) has been up to during quarantine

coachkringle.jpg

Not our son (or me either as I've posted my photo in another thread with a bag over my head and wearing a stethoscope around my neck) but his institution permits this based on CDC guidelines if/when he has to don his N95:

All-You-Need-To-Know-About-The-Zappa-Beard-Style-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Nice.

One quibble though.
    The beard should be dark just like the hair, naturally.

I generally keep a good stubble, rarely shave with a razor. When on vacation, I usually just let it grow. I have been letting mine grow since quarantine started as well. I work from home every other day, and a lot of my colleagues are doing the same thing(well, just the men, as far as I know). Some of us have quite some doozies going, others look like they spilled Round-up in the yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    Take a look at the Facebook page. He a dead ringer for Billy Bob Thornton.
    What have you got against Billy Bob Thornton? That's about as hateful a comparison as you can make! 9F

On another note, I started WFH Monday March 16th. Haven't shaved since.

I'm enjoying this discussion of male grooming preferences.

Not the actual beard examinations but the discussion, mind you. Who knew you guys were so into your "look"?!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    What have you got against Billy Bob Thornton? That's about as hateful a comparison as you can make! 9F ...
    Seconded. Remember, this was a guy who married Angelina Jolie in her prime! He gave all men everywhere hope that they could marry a supermodel! This was up there with Julia Roberts marrying Lyle Lovett, Cher marrying Sonny, Bill marrying Hillary ….

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    I'm enjoying this discussion of male grooming preferences.

Not the actual beard examinations but the discussion, mind you. Who knew you guys were so into your "look"?!
    My "look" is somewhere between five o'clock shadow and full blown mountain man beard. The missus doesn't much care for the smooth face, and her opinion matters far more than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    My "look" is somewhere between five o'clock shadow and full blown mountain man beard. The missus doesn't much care for the smooth face, and her opinion matters far more than mine.
    Same here. I had no idea she cared so much. I was always clean shaven when we first met. I didn't dare go to my grandparents house with facial hair, gramps would call me out in front of everyone. "A man that won't shave won't wipe his own arse."

Over the years, I've had many different facial hair styles, but always some sort of facial hair. Not too long ago, I completely shaved after a long vacation that produced a pretty thick beard. My wife told me if I ever completely shaved again she'd leave me.

What was it my grand pappy used to say? Oh yeah: "Don't cultivate on your face that grows wild on your I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this..

Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post
    Same here. I had no idea she cared so much. I was always clean shaven when we first met. I didn't dare go to my grandparents house with facial hair, gramps would call me out in front of everyone. "A man that won't shave won't wipe his own arse."

Over the years, I've had many different facial hair styles, but always some sort of facial hair. Not too long ago, I completely shaved after a long vacation that produced a pretty thick beard. My wife told me if I ever completely shaved again she'd leave me.
    And, I really, really hope your response wasn't: "Gosh, I'll miss her."

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Wow, he looks like one of those Duke Dynasty guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Seconded. Remember, this was a guy who married Angelina Jolie in her prime! He gave all men everywhere hope that they could marry a supermodel! This was up there with Julia Roberts marrying Lyle Lovett, Cher marrying Sonny, Bill marrying Hillary ….
    Was that a typo?

GoDuke!